SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

Haven't seen the FB link cos I don't have Facebook anymore, but I'm guessing it's usual DA shit involving a bunch of faggots having a cry.

I saw all the ns.com comments before they were deleted... bunch of f**king tools. I love how half of them say they can be judges because they've watched drift for years then others come in and say "No, you cannot be a judge. I'm better than you" sort of attitude.

And what's this talk of drugs and alcohol on the track now? Who's racking up lines off their rear spoiler and doing skids?!?!

Have a read through that...

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how towing quotes can change. Rang around yesturday looking for a tow for Saturday. Going from north plympton to houghton to get the cage done. Highest was $220. Average was $150, I'm getting it done for $80 woohoo :D

most towing companies have on/off peak call out rates.

I'm slowly making friends with All Suburbs towing - they are only 5 mins from me, and they guys love my car haha

on another note... off to JMS i go :D

Got a new job today :D Sales Rep / Manager role for a truck lift / scissor lift / spare parts / safety equipment company! Ill be on the road alot which i would love to do, and theres a better salary down the track! woop.

Speaking of jobs - I just got my first paycheck after end-of-financial year pay eval .. woot .. so happy to see some extra $$$ on my fortnightly paycheck :D

Got a new job today :D Sales Rep / Manager role for a truck lift / scissor lift / spare parts / safety equipment company! Ill be on the road alot which i would love to do, and theres a better salary down the track! woop.

Grats Damo,

Sales based pay at all?

Exciting to see the future of a better salary. How did you get onto this?

Grats Damo,

Sales based pay at all?

Exciting to see the future of a better salary. How did you get onto this?

Nope set wage, bonuses down the track for sales. Got it through my dad

Amazing how towing quotes can change. Rang around yesturday looking for a tow for Saturday. Going from north plympton to houghton to get the cage done. Highest was $220. Average was $150, I'm getting it done for $80 woohoo ;)

What company did you end up using?

Engine is finally about to be done and they need the car there monday. :D

Got a new job today ;) Sales Rep / Manager role for a truck lift / scissor lift / spare parts / safety equipment company! Ill be on the road alot which i would love to do, and theres a better salary down the track! woop.

Well done Damo....I bet Sam has mixed feelings about it, ie. no more lunches :D

It was running 12psi.

Theres a thread in the general maintenance section about yellow jacket coilpacks, quite a few people have them and havent had a problem.

Just noticed in this months FastFours, there is an article on AJD. Matty's Patrol got a mention, and you can see Shane in one the photos.

:D

you f**kin serious? must not have had much to talk about then

Got a new job today ;) Sales Rep / Manager role for a truck lift / scissor lift / spare parts / safety equipment company! Ill be on the road alot which i would love to do, and theres a better salary down the track! woop.

what company out of interest damo?