SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still got more bars to go in the cage to. Should be all ready to pick up thursday Arvo.

If anyone wants to see more pics, check out my last page in the 34 build in my sig.

Just a question to the SAU sa execs..

A few weeks ago, Damo said for me to fill out the correct information for a registration form, and all would be sorted. So i emailed my information to sausa's hotmail address, paid the fee's, and have not heard back.

If somebody from the exec team could inform me as to what is going on..that would be awesome.

whats our email addy ill look into it and roo can look into the Bank side of things

thanks Jake i can confirm you email has been received and Ruby is processing, we all lead very busy lives so sometimes things aren't always done as quick as they should be

thank you for your paitence

npz Jake

i think we are in a renewal period Wayne

yep, i paid my renewal on the 2nd, got the new card from ruby within the week

+1 for the speed, but its only natural for some people to be curious re the renewals since everyone joined at different stages

they'll sort it out :thumbsup:

-D

Since you have paid Jake, I will upgrade your SAU forum membership to SAU:SA status within 2 minutes :thumbsup:

Is it wrong to think that you will be adding something stupidwith it Andrew? I know your style!