SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

ahh these are great days Craig.....only prob is, they go way too quick and before you know it they've grown up.

Another 4 weeks and you'll be getting more sleep so hang in there bud.

Make sure you're getting lots of video of all the different stages as baby grows......we thought we were over doing the video thingy with the kids but now we look back on it and are glad we did.

yeah we got the whole video record thing happening.can never keep too many memories :)

also got some pro photo's taken last week, hang on while i upload one. or a few.. soz bout the size haha

Lachlan016.jpg

Lachlan017.jpg

Lachlan018.jpg

Edited by craig R33

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we got the whole video record thing happening.can never keep too many memories :)

also got some pro photo's taken last week, hang on while i upload one. or a few.. soz bout the size haha

Great pics dude, they surely beat the pics I had from my own folks back in the 70's

Congratulations again on a healthy babe

-D

I think you can go to the BP site and see locations for all their servos that have U98. Might try the mobile one as well.

It can be done as I know a few people that have done it in 300+rwkW GTRs.

yeah i know a guy who went to brisbane in a 32 gtr too.

just that a couple mates a re going and i dont want to catch a plane, cos i wont have a car to drive around there. :)

EDIT: bp has a fair few stations, didnt check weather they stock up on bp ultimate, but the furtest away is about 100ks, so thats ok. gonna try mobil now.

Edited by JSTA33

i know (and unfortunately work with) some retarded people.

at the moment it's only 210 kw. but it makes 440 nm of torque at only 3600 RPM. 32 valve so it revs out really quickly, for a V8.

anyone else spot something not quite right with that...?

another waste of taxpayer money, thanks to rann.

a waste of money stopgap vote grab thrown on top of another waste of money stopgap vote grab.

more air talk.

believe it when i see it. love reading the comments, tyre smoke is toxic, kill hoons, think of the children, etc.

Great idea - how many times was it proposed over the last decade ?!!! BUT, Hoons are Hoons and want to leave their calling cards on the streets and intersections of the suburbs without any regard to safety and image. How will the deadbeats be attracted from the Southern suburbs all the way to the AIR - the Police don't even try to catch them anymore.

^^from some idiot in reply to the AIR talk.......

how dramatic can these people make a burnout sound??