SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got back a little while ago from Horsepower In a Box, my catch can showed up today and has been installed...all i can say is "WOW" the thing is massive, will have pictures when i get the car back. All that needs doing now is;

ECU Install

Filter/Oil Change

Cold Start Tune and a Tune

I will be picking it up tuesday when the power runs are going to be done, i shall be recording them as well...just so i can watch my car blowing up over and over again :whistling:

This shit makes me wonder why we bother making good with cops:

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=411585

Sorry, me no believe.

We do alot of investigation for the MAC and you'd be surprised how many drifters (lol, his username is even Dori) are either 'cut off' or 'run off the road' and can never give details about the other car......why would a cop fine him for reckless driving then?

Here's a direct quote from the guy:

the cops rang me about an hour after to say their fining me a $200 fine for failing to maintain controll of a vehicle

Classic example happened just today whilst doing obs in Elizabeth Downs......a brown/bronze R31 tried to do a big skid thru a patch of water and got all crossed up in McKenzie Road.

I happened to be filming at that very second so I turned the camera quickly and got it all on video with a hi-power lens.

So if it's anyone on here that I know, PM me ASAP otherwise the video goes to the cops in 48hrs.....rego starts, UP*-***

Sled you did note that was a chick right :whistling:

i agree potential sus but nothing id say is concrete, how many people have references to drifting and even say they drift but dont.

Edited by Inline 6

Catch can might have the radiator overflow or washer bottle combined with it. Most normally do, making them huge.

Nah, it isn't one of the all in one units. It's pretty much a big cylinder...about the same size as a 1.5l coke bottle, made out of metal with a K&N Filter on the top.

Definatly feel sorry for dori garu.

Driving through blackwood/aberfoyle/flaggy/to aldgate last night, the roads were fairly slippery.

Just shows that you can show respect for the police, but in the end, if he wants to fill his or her quota, you might as well bend over and take it like belladonna.

Sled you did note that was a chick right :dry:

i agree potential sus but nothing id say is concrete, how many people have references to drifting and even say they drift but dont.

LOL, no I didn't ;)

OK, may have to give her the benefit of the doubt

i seen the cleanest AE86 this arvo on goodwood rd,

young fella driving, complete with Domokun sticker, proclaiming NA is best! lol

this thing was so clean, i could have brushed my long ranga pubes on the fuel tanks reflection,

the inside of the wheel arches where spotless, and dont get me started on the sound of the engine.

good to see such clean examples still on our roads, had to give the lad the thumb-sup

would have looked fair wierd comin from some dude drivin a getz lol

/ happy story of the day.

i seen the cleanest AE86 this arvo on goodwood rd,

young fella driving, complete with Domokun sticker, proclaiming NA is best! lol

this thing was so clean, i could have brushed my long ranga pubes on the fuel tanks reflection,

the inside of the wheel arches where spotless, and dont get me started on the sound of the engine.

good to see such clean examples still on our roads, had to give the lad the thumb-sup

would have looked fair wierd comin from some dude drivin a getz lol

/ happy story of the day.

was it white and did it have a cage ?

if its a skid car and you aint gonna rego it then why waste money fixing the door/window when you will smash it anyways??

no point spending 1-2k when there is a 99% chance you will smash em first drift prac?

need to pull the side out a little bit , just gonna use a sledge hammer and the assortment of heavy tools

wasnt implying getting it as straight as a pin...