SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Oh yeah, yesterday morning I saw a lovely looking lady in black 33, with pink seat covers on Parra Road citybound. Plates were HOTTEE and she was too! :P

I have seen that car and driver a few times around Parramatta. For once, a driver that has plates that actually reflect reality. :P

I saw R34 turn onto King Georges Rd this morning, but was in the company car so I couldn't catch up and give him a wave.

Which area, what time, n what colour, Binky1970?

a white 33 s2 on the way home on homebush bay drive, stickers along side
Spotted White R33 GTST with shopping list on door on Pacific HW this morning

Hey guys that was me. I definately remember noticing the silver r32! Knew I recognised the car from somewhere and now I know where!! Next time I'll promise I'll wave!

Cheers guys

Just turning onto KGR at Forest Rd, heading towards the shire, about 10/10:30ish. I was in the silver Impreza hatch.

Oh so that wasn't me.. :D, bcoz I was on that area ysterday, but around 12pm.... Btw I saw black R34 on Hurtsville this nite.. 2 times.. 1st on the carpark, and second on the forest road when I was walking along the shops..

yea, silver gts-t, i would have waved, but, i wasn't in a skyline, or even in a car for that matter, and i was just sitting there reading, and you probably would have wondered who or what the fk i was/was doing

SPHYNX[x']yea, silver gts-t, i would have waved, but, i wasn't in a skyline, or even in a car for that matter, and i was just sitting there reading, and you probably would have wondered who or what the fk i was/was doing

haha sitting in the same place as last time?

white R33 GTS25T, number plate "MADGTS" - I saw you this morning about 830am pulling into the driveway of my apartment block - do you live in the high park towers also? You have a "skylinesaustralia.com" sticker on your rear windscreen so i figure your on SAU!!! Nice wheels :cheers:

silver r33 from boundary rd -> beecroft rd this morning around 7.40am

MSP-**T or something similar (i have a bad memory) :)

that was meeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) where were you?! i love school holidays! :D

hahahhaa... like you would, silv! :P

Spotted a black R34 GTT on County Drive this afternoon about 5'ish. I tried my hardest to catch up, then flew past... oops... lol

Nodded at him in the rear view at the roundabout :rofl:

Hey dude :wavey: how's my car sound at 7,000rpm? hehe

i thought you hated that roundabout!?

I do! I turn left at the end.. I never EVER go through it or turn right at it.

I'll never ever go straight through it again. EVER. :rofl:

Saw RUFGTR this afternoon in castle hill, looking and sounding as gorgeous as ever. Yesterday I noticed a blue R34 GTR, with ACCESS plates, down the northern beaches a few times.

Oh and also saw my gtr, in the garage up on stands with no turbo's :D

Saw RUFGTR this afternoon in castle hill, looking and sounding as gorgeous as ever. Yesterday I noticed a blue R34 GTR, with ACCESS plates, down the northern beaches a few times.

What has happened???????

Please need the info????

Mike

ACCESS has upgraded from a beautiful purple R33 to an even better R34 GTR. :headspin: I see it often in the northern beaches.