SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a silver 33 gtst at the round about just before glenfield station at like 6.30pm

And a white 33 gtst vic plates about 15 mins ago on wentworth ave pagewood

Spotted a Stagea STR-86T (Goldzilla?) parked on Metella Rd, Toongabbie and almost immediately afterwards spotted black R33 ZJB-*** on Cornelia Rd. Both just before 8pm tonight

Yep, that's me! Went to see a family friend there. Didn't want to leave it on the street, but there was no room in their driveway...

Yep thats Nick

Oh yeah, Steve-O and I spotted a maroon R33 parked at Castle Hill Tavern today around lunch time. I parked next to it, so I'm guessing he/she saw the SAU stickers if they're not already aware of these forums...

I hope you mean with your headlights :P

I did it with my one-eyed monster

(one of my hi beams is not working)

Did she flash you back?

No she gave me a smile and that was good enough :rofl:

Spottted a gunmetal grey 32gtst parked on maroubra road maroubra this morning, 8am

a white 33 gtst on wentworth ave x bunnarong road eastgardens 8.15or so

A Maroon 33gtst with a gtr wing, ic, and a shopping trolly list down the side parked on anzac pde outside the uni. - 8.45

& another maroon gtst on oxford street bondi junction.. all stock 9.09ish

Spotted white r32 GTST random plates.

I've spotted her before. Youngish blonde chicky.

Never lets me in. Never waves. Never looks twice.

tsk tsk....some people are just plain grumpy arent they??.

what's with the no wave??.

i always wave.

Spotted gunmetal S1 Mspec kitted r33 with GTR wing, lowered and angled exhaust going on princess hwy to wollongong. BLO 11N i think were the plates?

I was in the black GTT :) Nice car buddy, you must have a few goodies under that bonnet ie piggyback or aftermarket ecu, more boost etc :no:

Edited by Mr_G

Hey, Eskimos don't come from Delhi! hehe

Don't make fun of my Eskimo culture or my Eskimo mafia mates will come and steal all your ice from your house and then you will have no ice left to fill your drinks and we will laugh at you pointing our fingers coz we have all the ice. HA HA HA

:ninja: Sorry, I'm a bit drunk :P