SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

shoulda... but i make an ass of myself enough without jumping into the middle of a group going "WHO OWNS THAT PIECE OF SHIT!?"

saw 2 skylines today... two that i feel like mentioning at least... both in chatswood...

one a silver 34... plates ** ** ** something... another a red 33... plates ******... the only reason im mentioning them is cause they flashed back :P

GET SOME MEMORABLE PLATES FFS! i dunno who the f**k you are :)

yea im from chatswood, i think the silver one might been mine =] i saw the red one as well, somewhere near westfield waiting for someone.

my plate is BBG11Z, big bad G'z.. what was ur car?

spotted dr doof last night at maccas and also spotted chubb at bp. it was good seeing u again mate

yeah what were you guys doin that night? were you heading off somewhere

yea im from chatswood, i think the silver one might been mine =] i saw the red one as well, somewhere near westfield waiting for someone.

my plate is BBG11Z, big bad G'z.. what was ur car?

are you serious...? Dr Doof... white 33... nice to meet ya :domokun:

saw the R34 GTR with the plares GTR PWR yesterday after i got stabbed in the face in Parra...

Anyone spot my car around the thronleigh area last night doing anything naughty? i loaned it to a mate of my brothers... just so happened to be the same mate that crashed my brothers car...

was shitting myself all night... >_<

in all actualality, i said he could drive it down to my place (he lives half way up the road) not to indoor soccer...