SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

hey i was at drift day......at oran park...

i didnt see niether moanie or 321 go....

only skylines i saw was this black 33 with carbon bonnet and apexi decal on front mount a purple one with white rims...white gtt and me and mah friends black gtts.

anyways spotted msp25t at the workshop again today.....and the other day saw morgs car as well dark green 32 right ?

whats with your cars ?? hehe....you guys should start paying josh rent....  :jk:  

anything wrong or just getting mods ?

OOO!!!!!!! which GTT were you? I saw you then :P cause two guys moved two black gtts from the main carpark into the carpark closer to the track!!! That was just as we were paying for our tickets :D

The purple 33 is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmm...i love that colour! :(

How come you're at the workshop so often!!! hehehe..and yeah... i should pay josh rent!!!!

yeah im pretty sure it is....people at advan say it is...(of course they would !)..

and i heard that aluminium is not acceptable...and gotta be plastic...carbon fibre is close enough...hehe......like i said its a bit pricey...like $600ish from memory...

but hey its REAL CF..

hehe yeah my baby was one of them two black ones......the one with the high rear wing....and cwest kit.

oh!!  hahahahahaha.... well thats ok then :P  and it is cute! :D

Ahh!  nice :)  Do you get any freebies? :(

I don't still have the defect..i got defected for the second time :(  in front of harrys!!! *cry* and for the same things! :(  So i'll use the stock box i used the first time to pass the defect...but i want a permanant solution... i don't really want to go through all this again :(

OK :)

e-boost going in this week (profec B out). had to get rid of HKS SSQ (but t/smart one is seriously better!) mmmmm, freeebies.

I'm with the defect scenario now! Permanent sol would be V nice and more than likely lower your intake temps also. Maybe check the box that shonen was talking about at ADVAN. I'm going to see Peter at ADVAN 2moz anyways. I'll check it out for you if you like??

OO!!! The one with the c-west kit!!! yummy!!! that was definitely the more eye catching of the two :D I think another cruise is in order so i can check out all these hot cars in more detail!!!!!!!

Andrew - If you could, that'd be great!!!!! Can you ask them how legal it is? I seem to attract the epa/rta setups, and the box has to be legal enough for them to let me go without any problems! I don't want to get done again...especially not after paying $600!!!! : I keep planning on stopping off at advan...hehehe...but i've never made it!

Hmm...i'm assuming e-boost is a boost controller :P I've got profec a...hehe...i have no issues with it :( And i have no idea what a HKS SSQ is?

hehe HKS SSQ is a hks blow off valve...the ones that make them annoying whistling noises....hehe.....not a big fan...but after driving my friends car which has one...dont mind it as much...

hehe yeah im up for a cruise...im actually trying to get a group of black 34s...

already got 3....hopefully i can get some more !!

Ahh!!! A bov! i should have known!!! hehe.....i love any bov that flutters! :P you can understand now, why my fav was the 180 at drift day :D He came second didn't he?

hehehe....mad! i'll organise a cruise once my babys time with josh is up :(

haha speaking of josh my cars going in on monday.....hehe...

my parents hate my car......the literal translation of what they say would be "it is a money spending machine".....ahh so true in some ways...but its a all worth it.

Sometimes I think this thing is plotting against me....

Now its in pieces all over the garage floor (mine, not Joshs this time!)... have I got the upper hand?

i know that feeling!! plotting to get bigger and better :)

how come the cars in pieces? what are you up to!!! :)

did i hear cruise?????

i'll be up for that moanie! Just finished putting my car back together too.

question for you too, do you know what was causing your idle problem earlier?

hehehe....i'll laugh with you cause hopefully you won't be replacing anything morgs :D

craved - yeap!!! definitely a cruise coming up!! its been ages since the last one!!! keep your eyes on the events thread :(

as for the idle prob...dunno what the prob is...its very erratic! will let you know once we figure it out :( And what were you doing to your car, that you had to put it back together?! :(

and where have you been in the mornings! i haven't seen you drive by in ages!!!! :)

craved - yeap!!!  definitely a cruise coming up!!  its been ages since the last one!!!  keep your eyes on the events thread :D

as for the idle prob...dunno what the prob is...its very erratic!  will let you know once we figure it out :(  And what were you doing to your car, that you had to put it back together?! :(

and where have you been in the mornings!  i haven't seen you drive by in ages!!!! :)

yeah i'm finishing early this month, leave at 7:30am! Will keep that eye out!

I had an overheating problem, turned out i had to replace the thermostat on the weekend, plus i have heaps of stress cracks in the end tanks of the radiator so time to save up for a custom alloy one!

but still got a similar idle issue, i've got down to possible TPS or O2 sensor issues. been playing around with it for weeks now! nearly got my dash finished now too - been making adjustments to make my guages legal - same defect issues as you've been getting!

spotted on Good Friday at the beginning of the Blue Mtns (Glenbrook area I think??)...black R33 pulled over on the side of the road - cop car behind it with it's lights on :)

hope whoever you are, you didn't get reamed with double demerits :Oops:

also, same day, a red MR2 (i thought of you Tosh!) ...dunno were i was but I remember seeing a Tommys Kebabs just down the road...