SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

how many of you guys work for teletech? I met Craved the other day, I think he works there aswell..

hehehe... yeap thats right! he does work there :P I hear he has bought alot of stuff off you! hehe... i'm just waiting to see it all on his car! :)

Oh!! and sorry to hear about your baby :thumbsup: thats gotta suck :)

hehehe... yeap thats right!  he does work there :)  I hear he has bought alot of stuff off you! hehe... i'm just waiting to see it all on his car! :cheers:

Oh!!  and sorry to hear about your baby :)  thats gotta suck :)

Yes alot of work gone to waste, but, that's ok. I will have to replace it with something bigger and better. =)

these photo's will be the last possible spotted place. =(

Yes alot of work gone to waste, but, that's ok. I will have to replace it with something bigger and better. =)

these photo's will be the last possible spotted place. =(

oucchhh!!!!!! :) poor car! :( But you're right! the upside is definitely the upgrade! :cheers::) :) whats next on the cards?

hmmm... twin turbo kit for a 350z?  now theres a good upgrade! :)  hehehe... investment?  good for long tern... but its hardly going to give you the kind of enjoyment a car can :(

Yes all true. The Ztt makes 330+rwkw with almost no lag:worship:.......no no bad, i'll win one that's what i'll do! lol ..anyway make sure you get Craved and urself down the Street meet if he isn't workin, we are running the 33 GTS4T. Should suprise A few GTST owners off the line..:burnout: