SAU Community

Putty Wrap Up

Sl!m

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh Cass you lazy bum. Get off your arse and get some photos up!

It should be made mandatory to upload any photos you have of an event within 12 hours of the event finishing, or suffer internet death by flamage!

I agree, but I require payment first :P

Pretty magical vid thanks Eric! :P

I don't know how you can take so much footage at the start & destination and still be able to mix with all the guys.

I don't think I can multi-task as well as you do.

During the replay, I can't help but feel that one camera is about to end its life > get squashed by a Skyline that's following it too = the ultimate insult (after all that wk) :D

Free 30 min DVD is available too of the lead cars in Group #1 up the Putty.

You'll probably only be interested in it if you were in the cars just ahead of me eg. R34Liner, KIWI8U etc...

Only got a couple of secs of Bakes' car and whoever was behind him going around the dead 'roo.

Anyways PM me (with your name and address) if you're interested.

Tez

VIDEO IS UP!!!

Good suggestion on Vimeo. Clicky the LINK

Looks much better on the original I cut. The quality really degrades on these sites. Still worth the watch I think.

Awesome mate, love seeing my car amongst all that desirable machinary!

Damn those sideskirts look ugly though!!!!

That video is awesome man! Good work!

I love the part where you made it all as if it was hand drawn! Need to get me some of those cameras now!

And Anthony, at least you were in a Liner... Unlike my Jazz that everytime it was abuot to enter shot Eric goes to another take... :happy:

That video is awesome man! Good work!

I love the part where you made it all as if it was hand drawn! Need to get me some of those cameras now!

And Anthony, at least you were in a Liner... Unlike my Jazz that everytime it was abuot to enter shot Eric goes to another take... :happy:

HAHA... guess he didnt want to lower the standard of the video...

But you done well to keep up with everyone...!!! SKILLS!

I have three cameras I use in the car for the cruise I used one on the front bar (ATC2k) one shooting through the front window (Casio FC-100) and a reversing camera mounted on the back wing. I lost the reversing camera when I tried to mount it on the body behind the rear tyre. I think I had the suction cup mount across a body line which caused it to loose suction.

Details in a post on motor sport video camera:

See Post #147

• 3 weeks later...

got a (hand-written) letter back from the RSPCA....

"Dear Duncan and Members of Skylines Australia NSW,

Thank you so much for your kind and generous donation of funds raised at your recent event.

This will help us improve welfore for all creatures, great and small.

Thank you for your support.

Kind Regards,

Donna Beasley

RSPCA Australia"

• 3 months later...

defintly want to go on one of these sau cruises looks real good trying to organise a little greet and meet in my town albury which is a good 5 hours from sydney but depending on how that goes we all might head up 2 one of the sau nsw cruises as a group banana.gif