SAU Community

4WD Light coming on????

mickGTR

Hi. The other day when I was at the lights i noticed that the 4wd light was on in my GTR33. I turned the engine of and back on again, and it went away. Today the same thing happened while I was driving?

Has anyone got any idea what it could be? FUSE?......... or somehting else? Could it just be a loose conection?

Thanks.

Mick

Check the fluid levels (to my knowledge there is two resivoirs in the boot, one for hicas and one for atessa) thats a common problem. Also, what sized rims are you running? Are they the same size front and back (e.g 18x9 front and 18x9 back or 18x7.5 front and 18x9 back?) You cannot run mismatched sized wheels on the GTR (well you can but its not good for it) due to the way atessa works.

The wheels have been on the car since new they are 19" x 9.5 deep dish on all four wheels. I have checked one of the fluid levels and it was full, as i just recently had a service done. I have also recently added a few thingsto my stereo system, amp ect. Im thinking that maybe I have upset one of the earths or something?