SAU Community

Standard intercooler pipes

rob77

err who would pay good money for something most people just throw away or let the installers take away, they are worthless i gave away my standard intercooler and if i still had my pipes would give them to you rob, but the pipes are half being used and have thrown out, and it was a r32 gtst,, i dont know what the difference would be.

Macka your a tight ass.

Guest KILLER-T

Hi Rob i have a set of pipes in my shed i think most of them are there the only catch is i live out near midland so its a bit of a drive

Originally posted by RB20LagWagon

err who would pay good money for something most people just throw away or let the installers take away, they are worthless i gave away my standard intercooler and if i still had my pipes would give them to you rob, but the pipes are half being used and have thrown out, and it was a r32 gtst,, i dont know what the difference would be.

Macka your a tight ass.

Lol cheers RB20

the pipes are alluminium 2.5 inch and ARE worth money..to some..

In robs case just a test but he will keep that now as a spare just incase his BOV packs it in he can put the pipe on to save his ass..

Intercoolers and BOVs are upgrades for ET turbos and 323s

As for being a tight ass im always helping out guys and sometimes doing repairs for them as well for nuthin so i didnt think it was a big deal!

Anyway this thread is closed :shake: