SAU Community

Help Find Good Tyres Plz

paulr33

got a mate trying to find tryres to suit WRX

Still can’t decide what I want Kumho KU36’s are 225 for 215/45/R17 Bridgestone Adrenalins just can’t commit

anyone got any feeedback

want something good

to suit 2005 (i think ) wrx impreza

love you long time

i just got the KU36's put on my r34 yesterday and i like them but cant do a good review on them yet. but the guy at the tyre place where i got them fitted uses them, and he does a bit of circuit work and says they are great and grip really well. also ill just add he wasnt just saying that to sell some to me because i already had them and bought them elsewhere. :D hope this helps.

How do the KU36's go in the wet? I'm after a daily driver tyre mostly. I have RE050A's @ the moment that have lasted me 49,000k so far from new. Great tyre but for $375 a corner its too much to justify.

Got a Quote of $275 for 215/45/r17 Adrenalins or $225 for the KU36.

I just got a set of the KU36, good price was $1150 for 4 x 275/35/18

they seem like a good tyre, a bit iffy in the wet but pretty quiet and have nice feel... overall I'm pretty happy for the price

I haven't driven on the Adrenelins but they have heaps of great reviews and are probably more suited to a daily... if they're the same price I'd go with the Bridgestones

To be honest on a 4wd with moderate power I would just go for the tyre that lasts the longest... grip not as much of an issue as on a rwd

i just put 2 rears on my r32 255/40r17 got them from entyre enterprise in dandy . they were second hand with 90% tread and they are awesome . very sticky its almost hard to spin the wheels good for drags , i think .

I just bought a set of Bridgestone potenza adrenalines.

245/30

265/45

i think something like that $350 for each front and $500 for each rear.... worth every penny, grippy as f**k and awesome in the wet

I just bought a set of Bridgestone potenza adrenalines.

245/30

265/45

i think something like that $350 for each front and $500 for each rear.... worth every penny, grippy as f**k and awesome in the wet

Dude, you got ripped off if you paid those prices....

Anyway I like the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE001, great bang for buck street tyre.. not overly grippy, but for a street tyre they do a fine job. They are not noisy either which is a big plus. I have 265/35/18 all round.