SAU Community

Calder Drags

Savin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there racing the 626, come say hi if you see me!

sure thing...

also wheres that link that has all 50 cars racing on that night...cant seem to find it

question guys. i want to go to calder on the novem 6th drags to watch, will it be risky driving up in my skyline, will cops dik me?

probaly the same 'risk' as driving any other time but you bought it to drive it so worry about it when they pull ya up? :)

Well, do i have to fill out any form and reserve a place or can i just rock up there and pay and Drag!!

Simon, u could come with me but im from the NE..

U gotta be there about 5pm. Gotta get your car check and all that. Give me a buzz.

Anyone know if you get faster times at heathcote or at calder? Or is it the same shit?

calder seemed to have much more grip than heathcote and i ran about half a second quicker at calder

nah man you wont be too late. if you are running your car though u might. its gonna be packed as it is the first time since like feb calders been open for fri night drags. you will be lucky to get 2 runs i reckon.

I went, it was packed. 300 cars racing. We had to line up in the emergency lane of the freeway for about 20 mins. I only got one run in, a few mates got 2-3 runs. I ran a 14.4@103.

There was a few skylines there, white 32gtr with FULFLT plates, white 33 with WYTJET plates (i got your run on video if you want a copy). Few others.

muscle cars dominated the scene

but im a bit disappointed about the jap cars

i saw a maroon skyline 33 with no front bar, i was expecting a a good run...it was accelerating but didnt go anywhere at all???

must be the turbo curse

$65 bucks and one run? sounds worth it.........

did you get there early? i remember if you got there at 530 or something youd 'get 7-8 runs in before the line got huge and you'd be waiting 30-45mins for your last few..

The line was out on the highway from about 4.30pm onwards. we got there early as and still had to wait ages to get a run in. my mate got a total of 3 runs for the whole night. jessie can you send me the video of [wytjet] that was my mate. which run did u get though? his first or second one?