SAU Community

Fs: 300rkw R34 Gtt

Ok guys, I'll be moving to Canberra next year to do my Federal training, and overseas deployment with the army, so no good rocking up in a skyline, and it's time to let her go ;)

it has about 83,000kms on the clock, i have own the car for over 3 and half years now, car was picked up from a top importer back in late 2006, it was completely factory, over the years i have spend over 15g on it, parts and labour, have all receipts to proof, and now it's pushing 298rwk with 20psi on the rear.

The final built was done a couple of month ago at dahtone racing (www.dahtoneracing.com), and has been always serviced regularly.

>Modifications<

Enigne:

Factory RB25NEOdet (83,000kms)

Tomei exhaust/inlet cams (6,000kms)

GT3540 0.62 rear (6,000kms)

Greddy external wastegate (6.000kms)

6boost custom manifold (6,000kms)

Plazamana polished Plenum (6,000kms)

Custom dump pipe (6,000kms)

Custom Turbo back exhaust from dump pipe to catback,

with Fujitsubo 4' exhaust to canon (6,000kms)

Z32 Air flow meter (20,000kms)

Splitfire coilpack (20,000kms)

PFC + Hand controller (20,000kms)

Professional coloured coated engine cover(purple in cover to match the car)

Chromed coilpack cover with 'R34 NEO' embedded

Fueling:

Deatschwerks highflow 555cc injectors (6,000kms)

Bosch 255p/h fuel pump (20,000kms)

Sard adjustable fuel regulator

Oil catch can

Cooling:

Hybrid Front mount intercooler (30,000kms)

Hybrid radiator (6,000kms)

Sard relocatable oil cooler (30,000kms)

Suspension + Braking

Adjustable Tein Superstreet coilvers (20,000kms)

Front Sway bar

RDA slotted rotors, front and rear with red stuff brake pads (6,000kms)

Brake cylinder stopper (6,000kms)

Nismo Short shifter (20,000kms)

Rims

Weds sport SA-90 17" 8.5 front, 9.5 rear with Federal RS's 225/40 front and Toyo T1R 245/40 rear

Interior+exterior

Genuine C-west CF bonnet

Genuine C-west CF eyelids

Smoked Nismo front + side indicators

Defi green gauges (Boost, Water, Oil temp)

Defi control unit (adjust gauge settings )

PFC hand controller

HKS dual boost controller (7psi, 20psi)

Sony Cd player

Rockforsgate splits front and 6.9 rear (6,000kms)

Pioneer 4 channel amp

Cadence Xenith monoblock

2x10 Rockforsgate subs

and I'm sure there are more things in there that's worth mentioning that i've forgotten about.

Number plater 'YF.34.RR' (WHY FEAR) will come with the car

Price : 27k

Open for swaps, let me know what you got, interested in MPS, Golf, RX-8.. but pm me, you never know!

Cheers

img64422smallxz7-1.jpg

IMG_5083copy-2.jpg

IMG_5215.jpg

PB020360.jpg

scan0001-1.jpg

PB020357.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite GTT. If this thing doesnt sell by January (Im sure someone will snap this bargain up quickly, but just in case), I am happy to pay top $$$ to take it off your hands. Need to wait until I get my fulls!!

This is a great car, the centre of attention at all the cruises I have been to!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My favourite GTT. If this thing doesnt sell by January (Im sure someone will snap this bargain up quickly, but just in case), I am happy to pay top $$$ to take it off your hands. Need to wait until I get my fulls!!

This is a great car, the centre of attention at all the cruises I have been to!

Time to buy it!