maybe i saw one at the lights and decided that "i just need one of those"

maybe i had a bet with a mate

maybe i had a competition with a mate

maybe its for insurance purposes as i'm age x and cant get a twin turbo insured

maybe my parents wouldnt spring for a twin, but would purchase me a single

shall i keep going?

:) Yup--if you don't mind that is ?

maybe we could make this a sticky ?.

maybe I find rwd just plain more fun to drive.

- just thought I'd get in the spirit of things. :D

maybe I can break the law just as efficiently in my R34GTT or-(insert ride here) for$35k less or-(insert other amount here)

Smokin - interactive- :)

Edited by BASHO

maybe i like the specs

maybe i like the look

maybe i got a deal i couldn't refuse

maybe i just don't car about pretentious gtr elitists

maybe i DO care and want to flaunt my horrid non GTR abomination in their faces

maybe i always wanted a skyline and couldn't afford an R

maybe it was a cheaper option that similar RWD cars to reach my goals

maybe it was given to me

maybe i needed a 33 gtst to fill in my collection of every skyline ever made

maybe it was the platform i was after for modification purposes

maybe i race in a specific category

maybe i had prior knowledge of RB's and wanted to build it myself

maybe i have a contact for cheap parts

maybe its because parts are more common that other models

maybe i like the masses of aftermarket parts available

maybe i like the aftermarket support available

maybe i saw one at the lights and decided that "i just need one of those"

maybe i had a bet with a mate

maybe i had a competition with a mate

maybe its for insurance purposes as i'm age x and cant get a twin turbo insured

maybe my parents wouldnt spring for a twin, but would purchase me a single

shall i keep going?

someone give this man a medal

EDIT: 1000 posts

maybe i always wanted a skyline and couldn't afford an R

Cheers.

AWD is for people that cant control their right foot....and of course RWD is more fun...

I prefer RWD, but there are other RWD cars out there.

I'd probably still get an S14a if I was looking for a similarly aged RWD turbo sports car. It's lighter and more nimble, and the aftermarket support is just as good. The engine won't make as much power, but there's less mass to move around.

if i wanted a R id buy one, to the dismay of most GTR drivers, not everyone wants their car. if i included labour i wouldnt be too far off what ive spent on my 32 to what a stock 34 GTR would set me back, and certainly by the time im done ill get at least to that point, probably past it.

• 2 weeks later...

i was thinking about gettin drift teks for my r33 but my mate who works for bridgestone said he has seen a few guys come in and the rims have cracked on the spokes. so just be careful with that. i didnt wanna take that risk but they are deff nice rims :P

i was thinking about gettin drift teks for my r33 but my mate who works for bridgestone said he has seen a few guys come in and the rims have cracked on the spokes. so just be careful with that. i didnt wanna take that risk but they are deff nice rims :D

uve made the right choice

i was thinking about gettin drift teks for my r33 but my mate who works for bridgestone said he has seen a few guys come in and the rims have cracked on the spokes. so just be careful with that. i didnt wanna take that risk but they are deff nice rims :D

I bought a set of new Enkei RP03 's fitted, balanced and new wheel nuts 17x8 40 offset, 114.3 stud pattern, wieght 8.14kg, they cost $1200 fitted an balanced. this was actualy less bucks than I'd been quoted for Drifteks.

Came across these, wonder about the price though ?

http://www.aus300zx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275064

Came across these, wonder about the price though ?

http://www.aus300zx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275064

they're a really nice wheel but those specific ones you've linked to were sold to another aus300zx member as mentioned in the thread, also avoid anything being sold by 'zx2nv' like the plague as he went underground a while back owing aus300zx members $10-20k!

they're a really nice wheel but those specific ones you've linked to were sold to another aus300zx member as mentioned in the thread, also avoid anything being sold by 'zx2nv' like the plague as he went underground a while back owing aus300zx members $10-20k!

jEEZ , nice sort , didn't read the thread , my bad :D , was rather a comment on the ask for a set of second handy RP03's--was his dissapearance resolved ?

jEEZ , nice sort , didn't read the thread , my bad :D , was rather a comment on the ask for a set of second handy RP03's--was his dissapearance resolved ?

he ended up re-advertising them for $1800 the lot (rp03's + toyo's) about a month later & they were snapped up very quick, so yeah I think your right about the initial price being a touch high.

as for his disappearance it all went very quiet & was never fully disclosed on the forum, a number of people ended up trying to chase him up via the cops/courts & I guess they just didn't want to discuss it.