SAU Community

Hosing for boost guage / ebc etc.

jmp

Where can I get some new hosing for all this stuff?

The hose I use from the wastegate to the ebc is a little short to mount the ebc properly..

I tried auto one in malaga but they didn't have any.. what's a good place? not really concerened about price..

cheers

josh

mate i got my boost guage hosing from super cheap autos$ 3.45, nothing but the good stuff for my car , its good its cheap its not always called 'boost pipe' washer hose , u name it just look, in the piping section , cheap shit stuff paying 30$ for a bit of piping

Hmm, I was assuming that Josh didn't want to have his engine bay look like it was bought from the $2 shop:p

Better simple black hose than getting blue/red/fluro yellow hose and having the engine bay looking like a riceboy explosion ;).

you get that rice.

bash it! Go Gradenko! Bash Bash Bash!!!

Gradenko: Protecting the world from the rice of the universe!

;)

I'm with gradenko on this one. black is good. besides - for an accurate boost line I'd prefer a semi-rigid hose anyway. blue neon shit is too flexible.

braided line is arround 40-80 per meter for earls. the fitting are arround 30-80 per fitting depending on the size and shape.

ive done all my lines, fuel, oil, water (for turbo) oil cooler. looks great but cost a fortune. i have some left over for another item i want to add.

tried to upload a pic but doesnt seem to want to work. but anyone from perth is welcome to look at my car if you want to c what it looks like. the car is sitting at bently auto atm getting a jun style kit fitted. so if your near there an know someone whom works there feel free to drop by and have a look.

Matty B