SAU Community

Auto Sparkies

RompaStompa

hi guys are any of you guys autosparkies, i have a problem with my park light fuse, it keeps blowing the moment i put a new fuse in and turn the park lights on, i recently took my car to get a standard immobiliser, and ever since i got the immobiliser fitted my park light fuse keeps blowing....

i cant seem to find the fault, so if anyone reading this is an autosparky and doesnt mind doing cash jobs feel free to pm me

or if you can explain in a reply on what it could be than that would be good also,

clint

Someone wants to find and fix my electric window motor (drivers side) PM me too!!!

Mel, i had a problem with my drivers side window as well took it to KYP fixed the whole thing up put a new motor in and everything for lik 160$ simple.

• 2 weeks later...

ive got money its not the motor its probably the transfer box thingy .................

you know the little box inside the door theres a circuit board inside it the solder on some of the joints can wear thin you just need to touch them with a soldering iron problem solvered

well thats what happened with mine anyway

yer it'd be the relay in your door. well common problem in the 33

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...-W-t143965.html

heres a step by step guide on how to fix it... takes 15 mins :)

while ur at it... no doubt the switch is hammered now... from smashin it too hard when it stopped working like i did :laugh: do this one to fix the switch!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Re...it-t258460.html

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I don't have that little black box in my door hey.... I had my mate's 33 over a few months ago and I took his trim off and he didn't have it either, so I checked someone else's 33 at a friend's place, same thing, no little black fkn box!!!! :D