SAU Community

Superlap 2010 Ramblings

Bozman1

settle down woman!!!! your suposed to be cheering on the aussies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave

Me calm down there is no such thing :)

I am....................!!! But with your no show on the weekend Lofty I am a little upset! :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww you picking on my Starter Andrew!!! Them fighting words you know lol I was in Race Control..we dont muck around at the state champs :D

hope you can make it to wakie on the 24th april for MRA Round 2!!!

Do you need marshals Jess?

I'll brave the cold and come help if you need it....might make a weekend out of it cause im helping Disco stu on the sunday i think

Do you need marshals Jess?

I'll brave the cold and come help if you need it....might make a weekend out of it cause im helping Disco stu on the sunday i think

pretty sure I will need Marshals and always appreciate your help!!!! ;)

I will be in town Friday night getting on it ;) so if you need accomadation let me know..will try and organise a room for you at the onsite cabins !!!!

P.s will stop hijacking the superlap thread now for my events..Pm me if you want any more info!!!

Only "rear engines 6 cylinder cars" are excluded from the event, so to that read 911's.

So Moslers/Lambos/and all the rest of the GT stuff are elligible as far as I know.

Its No rear engine 6 Cylinder or above vehicles allowed, so rules out all of the above i thought?

Not sure how the Honda NSX is allowed to run? well it is a Mid engine car so maybe thats the loop hole?

OMG the event is going to be off the chain! I attended a meeting today and it's all going extremely well!!!!

So cant wait...soooooooooooooooooo excited going to be very special! :)

Is SAU putting on a car club display at the Show n Shine???

we probably would if Ian would return Neil's call :)

Ohhhhh...Well I met the guy that is handeling the show and shine..He has just gotten back from Japan!

Will pass on that SAU wants to do a display!

Ohhhhh...Well I met the guy that is handeling the show and shine..He has just gotten back from Japan!

Will pass on that SAU wants to do a display!

id love to display my car at show n shine if youll have me. ill be there for the event anyway

we probably would if Ian would return Neil's call :)

Thats a bit odd..I actaully asked Ian and he said he spoke to someone from SAU about the show n shine already..

Show n Shine Link...Click on me!!!!

Steve is the man to talk to and I will make sure SAU is looked after if you guys are really interested in doing a display!

I know I would like to see it...

id love to display my car at show n shine if youll have me. ill be there for the event anyway

Awesome Sean...Thats the sort of enthusiam I love to see!! Click on the link my friend!! :(

Its No rear engine 6 Cylinder or above vehicles allowed, so rules out all of the above i thought?

Not sure how the Honda NSX is allowed to run? well it is a Mid engine car so maybe thats the loop hole?

Hey mate, they're all mid engined so qualify. It's really only specific to 911's... and beetles :(