SAU Community

few pics of Stagea RS Four

japtaxi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it'd be a NISMO RS260 innit, since Autech n Nismo are rival companies?

meh, **** off! lol

well its nismo, and it has an rb26 (im guessing)

hell, my colt is nismo to! and so is the datsun nismo forklift at work

shut up already!

So it'd be a NISMO RS260 innit, since Autech n Nismo are rival companies?

What he said...^^^^^^

I wouldn't say Nismo and Autech were "rival" companies though, just two companies modifying some of the same vehicles to be aimed at different market segments...

Is it true that most of these are automatic?

T.

Yes, it's true... only the 260RS, the 2.5 25t RS FOUR S, and the Type B come in MT... all the rest are AT.

It's all good though, because the 260RS and the 25t RS FOUR S are the only ones worth getting anyway.

As I mentioned before, I have ordered a black Autech 260RS Stagea. These have the same mechanicals as a R33 GTR VSPEC, but I have been told they are over 310BHP as Autech have tweeked them over a standard GTR. Having seen a Stagea up close they are nothing special to look at, 1993 Volvo wagon would be the closest thing I could compare it with. BUT they are very quick and a true sleeper. I wanted a 4 door GTR but due to the changes in the import rules, they most likely will not be imported, so the next choice was the 260RS.

I will also setup a website dedicated to the 260RS to give Engrish people true info on these awsome cars.

P.S the 260RS is only available in manual.

Mal

If you've driven a Skyline, you'd driven a Stagea.

Of course a 260 would be pretty much like a GT-R.

But look at it this way...

A standard Stagea has the Skyline floorplan and similar suspension.

But it weights 150kg more.

It has the same brakes off the N/A model.

Distribution is a bit off.

Obviously you will need 33/34 GTSt/GTt parts to be able to bring it up to the same spec as the turbo coupe.

T.

Yes i know 280s a pretty extreme speed is an extrame speed and right now i dont have time to look for a pic to prove it to you.. But i can tell from what i know ... example...

I malaysia most of the crazy driver like me drive 200 km/h almost every week on freeway ( I drive it almost everyday for 10 minute) can't be fu*K of driving 110 for 20 minute.. if i get a fine only cost me max of $150. Hope this give some picture.. so therefore the cop on the freeway petrol have to drive a power full car to chase us if we have reach to 200KM/h passing by. So therefore Volvo T5 they use and every drive saw a T5 stop beside even if we are driving 220 or 230km.h... we will need to stop cause we know 270 or 280 the car can reach... if the car can't 280 do you think i will stop and wait for them to fine me??? forget it ..... that is in malaysia from my pass experience... but then is my pass.

• 6 years later...