SAU Community

Mt And Bfg Drag Radials, 255/50/16 On Rims

Have for sale 2 pairs of drag radial tyres for sale, minimal use, wheels in perfect condition.

2 x MT Drag radials, 255/50R16, 80% tread remaining mounted on polished 5 spoke wheels (std toyota of some sort) 16x7.5 + 50?, perfect offset for my 32 with +1 camber for the drags, with wheel nuts to suit wheels, $350

2 x BF goodrich draf radials, 255/50R16, 80% tread remaining mounted on polished 5 spoke wheels (std toyota of some sort) 16x7.5 + 50?, perfect offset for my 32 with +1 camber for the drags, with wheel nuts to suit wheels, $350

In adelaide but can ship, email cahrns at ahe.org.au

Clint

post-429-1258677748_thumb.jpg

post-429-1258677803_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes and no, the tyres will be the correct size for the std 32 GTR wheels, the wheels they are currenly on may would fit but they would not be ideal for GTR offset if they did, you would need to use spacers at the front, as this is what i had to use with these wheels on the front of my GTST with GTR brakes, on the rear they would fit as the GTS/GTR is the same but the GTR has more room for wider wheels.

I can seperate tyres from wheels if you wont, cheers

what r32 will these fit r32 gtr

• 2 weeks later...

That was to newcastle, so will not be much different to get to Qld, did you wont wheels also or just tyres? will check for you but probaly $200 as they will only get higher I dont think the price will change too Much, cheers

Sorry my bad i thought you were in Cains so Gladstone is a waste of time as sydney would be alot closer,interested in tyres only but what ever, do you have pic of the BFGs

Cheers Michael