SAU Community

Rb26 Cam Covers + Plenum **pics Inside**

Hey All....

I have two identical Sets that i want to sell but atm just selling the one set as the other one is on a dummy Engine i have on show at home :D

ITEM: RB26 COVERS + PLENUM (Cam Covers, Timing Cover, Spark Plug Cover, Plenum and Nissan 24valve Plate)

INFO: These Has been PowderCoated Metallic Silver and Havent been used after it was done.

CONDITION: Excellent not a scratch or mark!!

PRICE: $750 for the lot

REASON FOR SALE: Have no use for this set atm.

....Would be a good buy for someone that needs to freshen up there old looking engine bay or a motor in the rebuild....

post-5465-1258684640_thumb.jpg

post-5465-1258684739_thumb.jpg

post-5465-1258684771_thumb.jpg

post-5465-1258684798_thumb.jpg

post-5465-1258684876_thumb.jpg

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP is all we can say mate, can't believe these are not sold... especially when the camshaft covers alone new are $500 (and thats per side, so do the math=$1000), then $500 for the coilpack cover and between 300-500 for the cam gear cover, and another $$$$ for the plenum, and these are basically new.... price is way too cheap.... I would say good luck, but you shouldn't need it....

• 4 weeks later...
Off topic i know, but do you have a pic? lol. I've always thought of having a blown engine nicely done up to look good in the house. Bit different to a lamp or painting :)

LOL I prefer to have a rb26 on display over a painting anyday :D I have taken it apart though...But i do have pics of it somewhere...

No internals etc, Just Bare Block,Trust Sump, Bare Head with these Covers, T88 full kit, Trust Drag cooler, Custom Drag Plenum, Trust Pipe work etc...

Looked Pretty good all together sitting there, Might built it back up again :blush:

If i find the pics ill post em up..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...