SAU Community

R33 Gtr Or A R34 Gtt?

Councillor

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I find the gtt looks blend without kit. Sorta like S15. But I do agree they will look awesome with some money spent just on body kits.

Anyway, a GTR will provide a better platform for everything imo. You dont have to do much to get the power + its already fat enough.

You'll be surprised at the way a stock GTR handles. Ask Rohan or Russel (Or the guy who I sold my car to, that's after he fixes his jaw back into place)

On the twisted sister and rattlesnake cruises, no GTST could keep up through corners :)

Put in some decent monotube coilovers, whiteline sway bars, lower it a tad...really you won't go back.

It's like high class hookers. :D

Nic_A31, I completely disagree about seats. R33 GTR seats are a million times better than R34 GTT ones. Way more comfy and supportive imho.

Agree with Brandon, 34's look plain with no kit. I was with a mate and pointed out a spoilerless 34 on the road, and he was like, wtf, thats a skyline?

I don't see whats wrong with using a GTR as a daily.... Its not as if its hard to drive =\

Edited by Ten Four

Or you could go for a limited edition tommy kaira like me....

Its just a case of tracking one down.....

I was finding it hard to decide to which to go for until i saw the tommy kaira pop up for sale..!!!

The GTR is sorta like my only car but I dont drive to work. In terms of comfort, I think its actually quite good. And yes, the seats are very nice. I was told when a few of my friends sat on them,and not just the front, even the rear seats.

+1, aaaand you get tonnes of legroom in the back for R33 GTRs.

With the tommy kaira, theres a R33 GTR tommy kaira on carsales.... :)

Yea only if you've got short legs like me... Hahaha. But seriously, the legroom isnt bad at all when you're comparing to the likes of say, rx7?

My GTR could be a bit of a hassle as a daily. So i am buying a daily car to make up for it, but this goes for any relatively high horspower car. Heavy clutches and shit day to day fuel consumption make for an expensive daily.

My GTR could be a bit of a hassle as a daily. So i am buying a daily car to make up for it, but this goes for any relatively high horspower car. Heavy clutches and shit day to day fuel consumption make for an expensive daily.

Unless you've got aftermarket clutch (which you'll require after 300 - 400kw?), I find the stock 1 pretty soft and nice actually. FC really depends on how much you can control your right foot... it varies significantly.

+1, aaaand you get tonnes of legroom in the back for R33 GTRs.

With the tommy kaira, theres a R33 GTR tommy kaira on carsales.... :)

Lol he should go buy that is that the silver one? either way its a gtr and ubber rare being a tk edition!! Edited by GODZ1LLA

R33 GTR is a better car, better value for money... but uglier

R34 GTT is still a very good car...

By your original post your getting a loan... DO NOT BUY A GTR unless you have enough money to double the asking price for maintenance and repairs!!!

R33 GTR is a better car, better value for money... but uglier

R34 GTT is still a very good car...

By your original post your getting a loan... DO NOT BUY A GTR unless you have enough money to double the asking price for maintenance and repairs!!!

Thats only if you bought a lemon. If so, the same applies to the GTT too.

Since my ownership, I have spend less than 1.5k on servicing. Thats including the 1k aircon fitting I've got.

Doesnt matter which one you end up getting, just make sure you're getting one thats of high quality.