SAU Community

R33 Gtr Or A R34 Gtt?

Councillor

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've had my car 2 months and racked up 6000k's already, its a decent trip to work everyday and going to bunbury almost every weekend gets the odometre going good aswell, in saying that its never failed me :P

i've had my car 2 months and racked up 6000k's already, its a decent trip to work everyday and going to bunbury almost every weekend gets the odometre going good aswell, in saying that its never failed me :)

Sounds like a hectik fuel bill to me lol

at least your enjoying it :nyaanyaa:

Ive driven Ten Four's old 33 GTR, and ecentrix and Stormtrooper's 32 GTR's. All amazing cars. The 32's were more fun to drive i must admit, the 33 was an awesome car but way too big, felt like a boat.

If someone wants to let me drive their 34 GTR then i can compare all of them =] But i may stain your seats... :)

Well I found my car, have the finance going through final stages, and by the end of next week will be rolling in style, with heavily tinted windows :)

Oh btw she's a R33 Gtr in silver, the one on carsales :D

Martin, if you think R33 GTR is boat, drive my dads ooold bentley.

BTW, isnt the phrase, "Bigger is better"

Congrats to the OP!

Not always, 2.6L TT smaller but better than 6L V8 :D

I know it wouldn't be the worst car around, my mates Falcon is worse by far, but it just felt big. Was a good car though, shame you got rid of it. How is the new beamer doin for ya?

• 2 weeks later...