SAU Community

2010 Sau Calenders Are Ready - Pickup At Vilis Friday Night

*flick*

Ok, so ill be picking up the 2010 SAU calenders tommorow arvo. I will be at vilis tommorow night from 7:30 until about 8ish so those that want to, can come pick them up then.

Some people have already organized postage, so ill be trying to get them off tommorow for those people

Seeyas tommorow night!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and if villies isn't an option will you be up my neck of the woods tomorrow night

Not sure, probly not, since we live down near vilis now. I can always PM you my addy if you want to drop by? You're more than welcome to. Or i can send with Luke to work and u can pop in and see him over the weekend?

I don't finish work untill 11pm - I will try and sort something out I spose

I'm happy to arrange other times/ days to get the calenders To people. I'm happy for people to pop past my work or meet somewhere. This is just the first meet up since alot of people go to Vilis on a Friday night.

hoping u recieved my payment yo, cos ill be down at 7:30 ;P

-D

edit - does anyone in my area want me to grab theirs ?

Hey Ben, I know I'm not really in your area but can you please pick mine up aswell and I'll grab it off you sometime? Im working pretty much every Friday night till xmas now.

Hey Ben, I know I'm not really in your area but can you please pick mine up aswell and I'll grab it off you sometime? Im working pretty much every Friday night till xmas now.

yeah no worries

-D