SAU Community

interest in a group buy on white dash gauge faces

uneekwahn

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight people! What's happening ? I'm all hyped up for EL-goodness!

Jason? anyone ?

from all reports, most of the gauges are in, and will be installed this weekend.

I wont be there - and will pick mine up later.

I beleive Jase actually may have a set - and was intending to post pics of them to spur the interest on.......

http://hate-tank.net/misc

There are some pictures there, but THEY DO NOT DO THE GAUGES JUSTICE. The gauges light up quite nicely and do look VERY good.

The ENTIRE face of the gauge does NOT light up, a circular section in the middle does, and so do the numbers / lines. It is hard to explain without actually showing you.

I've contacted everyone verbally and told them the arrangements. If you want to come down to Evolution R in Bentley on Saturday just to have a gander, you're all more than welcome to (for those that aren't having them installed that day that is). We're meeting at 1pm there.

Oh so the numbers are blue when lit up and the background as you said can be changed round to blue and green!! that actually looks sweeeeet!!! 1st when you told me i thought..... DAMN!! but it looks quite nice!!

Just lookin at ya website.... are those subs in the boot the ones out of ya pulsar??? if memory serves me correct are they the same ones where a few years ago me you and my bro went cruising along the coast with Summer loving grease megamix playing!!! :-) AHAHH!! yeah maybe you thought i had forgotten bout that!!!!

DASH looks great i will be there on sat lemme know address