SAU Community

Sauwa Driver Training Dec 12th

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sigh*

Gearbox oil change cost me $330 :P Definitely won't be able to afford this :)

I shouldn't do it anyway, last one must have chewed my tyres. Put brand new tyres on the rear about 6000kms ago and mechanic has informed me i will need new ones in about 5000kms :D Can only put it down to the skidpan as i drive my car like its an excel, never done a skid or anything...

I would love to come...But something about driving an AWD Non-turbo makes me think i = fail

Got something against non-turbo's? :)

Lol just go along mate, i own an NA Skyline and had the time of my life, was great fun. Nobody judges you for your car :laugh:

I would love to come...But something about driving an AWD Non-turbo makes me think i = fail

Because these are Motorkhana courses, you really don't need a powerful car to have fun, and it's about learning to handle and control your car, so it's definately worthwhile.

PAID

Note that the payment from me was made for 3 ppl, myself, Adrian and Simon.

Although just noticed that I spelt the last name wrong in the pm..

Adrian Jameson. Not Adrian James :-P

See you all there.

Mate we have had all sorts of cars on these track days from very high hp Skylines, V8 Commodore right down to n/a Fwd cars (Excel, Pulsar) so unfortunately we dont accept your response as an excuse :D

So sign up and learn something about your car :D

I participated in a double skin pan event organised earlier this year. The technical aspects are the same as the single skid pan but there is the added fun of higher terminal speeds. So for the guys with bigger turbos this event will provide an opportunity to stretch their legs.

In short, I hate you guys for going there without me...that is all :P

Keets, if you want to have SOME part in this event, i dont mind taking your R for a lap or 3. I have a good reord of keeping cars on the black stuff. I do have 1 or 2 indiscretions are on record though. (have about 10 more off record haha)

Keets, if you want to have SOME part in this event, i dont mind taking your R for a lap or 3. I have a good reord of keeping cars on the black stuff. I do have 1 or 2 indiscretions are on record though. (have about 10 more off record haha)

I have photographic evidence of a particular excursion :P

Wish I could attend this but it's a bad time of year financially :D