SAU Community

Maurlen Trackday 6th Dec With 5th Gear

Frink

Hey All,

I know a few of us are participating/watching this event on Sunday so I thought I'd organise a meeting point and time for those who want to cruise up as a group. It takes around an hour and 15 min to get there and we should arrive a bit early so we can get ourselves organised and fill out paper work etc.. We will be leaving at 6.40am SHARP so don't be late. Here it is...

Where: Shell Gateway servo at EPIC

When: 6.30am arrival for a 6.40am departure. SHARP!

What: Cruise to Maurlen Driving Training Center

Please add your name to the list if your intending on meet up so we know who and how many are coming. Cheers...

Frink

was an awesome day! everyone drove well with only a couple of cars having dramas. big ups to reece for having the showdown of the year with me!! was close buddy, but i think i won that round!! we were dicing so closely that the officials told us to separate! Zane did a great job too. in fact everyone did. was good to put some faces to names as well. thanks too go out to stinkypoo for taking some happy snaps. cant wait to see em!

some good pics there stinky... you can see the marshal about to tell me and reece to move apart in the last photo. we were much closer than that on previous laps :D. And if any one wants to know how much of a difference brake ducting makes than look at the 1st photo. if you look closely my rears are glowing and my fronts aren't! i do recommend it for any trackdays you might do....

was an awesome day! everyone drove well with only a couple of cars having dramas. big ups to reece for having the showdown of the year with me!! was close buddy, but i think i won that round!! we were dicing so closely that the officials told us to separate! Zane did a great job too. in fact everyone did. was good to put some faces to names as well. thanks too go out to stinkypoo for taking some happy snaps. cant wait to see em!

You definantly won that round, but was hell of alot of fun, I will try to even the score next year. RS-R's and a Diff to come to level the playing field :down:

THANKYOU so much for the photo's to both Stinkypoo and Callum, great reminder of the day. And thanks to Zane for almost embarrasing me in me own car, .4 sec isn't a lot of time to find :)

• 1 month later...