SAU Community

33.4 Conversion Parts

M3ld

Hey all.

Ive sen a few pics of 33.4 conversions and like the look. I need to paint and re-kit my 33 4door and wouldnt mind having a go at it. Can anyone tell me who sells the guards and bonnet. And what I should be expecting to pay for all the parts.

Cheers.

Was looking at doing a 33.4 conversion on my car parts needed:

Bonnet

Guards $600

Front Bar

Headlights $1000 (unless you find them on eBay or junkyards)

Radiator Support

Bonnet Hinges

Bonnet Latch

I'm sure there is something I've missed in that list it looks to short, people feel free to add to it

In total your looking around the $5k mark for this depending on your sources

• 2 weeks later...
17g19j.jpg

expensive if you dont know what your doing

I was thinking of doing this as well till i saw this pic, the front and back do not match at all, not even close, its like a bmw front on a cortina.

meh dont mind the look pretty crapy camera shot wasnt keen on doing the rear panels didnt want it cracking and stuff later on the track and not all keen on kits , a good friend of mine she was gonna do the conversion but decided selling her car so got a third of the parts for stuff all so decided to do the conversion also front was stuffed from a accident from a person cutting in front of me so decided doing this conversion

Androo, if you talk to Steve (masTers, apparently your gonna do his 34?) He'll tell you I'm interested in this convo. Apparently yours has a fair bit of hidden detail? I'll probably get in contact to you and Beyond Customs when the time comes to work out off the minor shit.