SAU Community

FS Perth: R32 Gts-t Manual

Hi Guys,

Its always sad to give up a car that still manages to give you a wood every day but so is life. I am looking to sell my R32 due to a number of personal reasons (travel, work, house) and in turn buy a cheaper car. I am the second owner of the car in australia, the first being the gent who personally imported it for the purpose of selling it. I have owned the car for approximately 10 months and have had no problems apart from general maintenance tasks due to its age (clutch, sparkies etc)

Details are:

• Gunmetal grey 1993 Skyline R32 GTS-t
  • Manual 5spd
  • approx 106,000 kms
  • dark tint
  • GTR front bar, side skirts - rear wing has been removed but is available, although aged
  • 16" Kruger chrome 5 spoke wheels
  • Blitz BOV
  • Hybrid front mount intercooler w/custom piping. Core is 600x300x76 (one month old)
  • Short shifter
  • Greddy Profec B Electronic boost controller
  • HKS Turbo timer
  • Apex'i boost gauge (blue and red illumination)
  • G'Reddy exhaust cam gear
  • HKS Purple springs
  • HKS cat back exhaust
  • Maganaflow 3" dump pipe / front pipe
  • Alarm

The body is straight. No accident history apart from a recent carpark mishap in which a p-plater reversed into my rear bumper. The bumper structure hasnt been damaged, the paint has simply cracked off and the support clip that holds the bumper has bent. I will have this fixed up by her insurance before finalising a sale. The front bar has a few grazes and naturally is showing its age in some corners. There are a few minor pin dents

The aircon requires either a new compressor or recondition the existing one as it was noisy. The system has been gassed about a year ago.

Interior is in great condition and what appears to be a non-smokers car. No smell of smoke, very clean ashtrays and no cig burns. No rips or tears...minimal seat wear, and all skyline floor mats.

The car has been serviced every 4000-5000 Kms

Oil used every time is Valvoline XLD Plus

Always run on BP Ultimate

Sparks changed 1000 kms ago

Timing belt changed at 95,000kms

Clutch changed at 95,000kms

Brakepads replaced 2000 kms ago

Brand new battery 2 weeks ago.

UPDATED PICS***** http://members.iinet.net.au/~avram/r32/index.htm

asking price $18.5k. Will consider trade for a considerably cheaper car.

Please note exterior pics will be taken soon...sorry the car is very dirty from next doors construction . :)

[email protected]

0403 537 942

hey. never really thought about it...$500? mainly cos the ones i want to get next are polycarbonate (more $$) and its not really worth me selling the plates unless i make some cash.

i really dont think any plate is worth any more than that. The cost of them from the lic dept is ridiculous in the first place

sorry. wouldnt have a clue on the shipping to syd. Can anyone else answer this one? Thats cool..i can say it here as its in my orig post - There have been no problems with the car, only maintenance dealings such as the original nissan clutch replaced which lasted 95,000kms, sparkies, timing belt etcetc.