SAU Community

Gtr Seat Questions

Adz2332

hey all,

I have a 180sx and im looking to upgrade my front seats, to either R33 or R32 GTR seats. As they are a good cheap option.

My question is,

Ive owned a R33 GTR before and i did like the seats but i remember them being quite big and they may look to big and out of place in the small 180sx.

Are the R32 GTR seats smaller? As the 32s as a car are smaller then the 33s?

so yer demensions wise are they shorter? Not as fat etc?

And which seat sits lower 33 or 32??

Thanks guys

Hey mate,

The R32 and R33 GTR front seats are very similar if not identical in size. However, the R33 GTR ones are better looking, contain better material and sit a bit lower than the R32 ones.

A lot of people put R33 GTST seats into their 180sx's ...I suggest you do this too as it's a fair cheaper option plus they're a bit less bulky-looking.

Good luck.

i might be getting rid of my 33r ones soon for brides....

if its a motorsport car gtr seats really dont cut it...

Yes and no. GTR seats will be fine for motorsport purposes. However, because they are comfortable, they are not as 'hugging' or tight as recaro's, Sparco's or Bride's.

Personally, I think R33 GTR seats are the best...great value for your buck, looks great, comfortable and is so grippy.

Yes and no. GTR seats will be fine for motorsport purposes. However, because they are comfortable, they are not as 'hugging' or tight as recaro's, Sparco's or Bride's.

Personally, I think R33 GTR seats are the best...great value for your buck, looks great, comfortable and is so grippy.

ever tried track drifting in a gtr seat? i end up with a sore back from using my muscles so much to keep from sliding around the seat

Thanks for the replies...

How much would you be asking for your GTR seats??

Haha well my 'Bum size' is skinny so 32s wouldnt be a prob..

My only thing was i just need lower the better as at 6'3 my head will touch the 180s roof