SAU Community

Bloody Idiots

blind_elk

man they always have the booze bus's in Ringwood... I should know, they are mostly down the end of my street....

There were so many cops on Maroondah Hwy that night... I was on it from Nuna to Ringwood... in the change of 2 suburbs I saw 3 cop cars (2 undercover) with ppl pulled over... + the booze bus...

Clearly if this bloke had any brains he would not have been driving....

1 thing I dont get though is that when they normally get these guys, they leave their cars on the median strip and normally pick them up the next day... how did he get his car in 2 hours? surely the bus wouldn't have finished by then....

hate that it makes the area look shitty...

i actully hate this kid. how stuiped can you be??? im a p-plater in a skyline from that area. shit like this makes it imposible for me to even drive my car! gah. DICK!

Given that you're driving a turbo car on your P's, aren't you doing the wrong thing too? :D

see how bad this reflects on young p platers... its coz idiots like these that were all stereotyped as hoons n shit, now even thoes who are obeying laws while driving nice cars are gona get diked

Given that you're driving a turbo car on your P's, aren't you doing the wrong thing too? :D

hardly as bad as drink driving! plus its only my weekender and dont have long left on my ps :D

hardly as bad as drink driving! plus its only my weekender and dont have long left on my ps :D

Still you are breaking the law. Or is it "it's only illegal if i get caught" ? :D

But that's not the point here....

Hopefully ( we all know it won't happen ) if this gets enough media attention, maybe just maybe, they'll make an example of this person.

don't forget that tabloid journalism like that seen in the Hun is half the reason why we car enthusiasts get victimised.

You know the drill... the minority spoil it for the majority. Take for example yesterday I was parked legally outside my mum's place for breakfast. Low and behold a police car drives past fairly quickly and I think nothing of it. Then five minutes later the same police car drives past and stops blocking my mum's driveway. There isn't anything wrong with the way i'm parking and my car isn't on fire, being towed, stolen or crushed. Yet they sit there for a few minutes. When they left I was thinking damn it I should have set my alarm off they were that close to my car.

It's days like that I just want to swap her for a Excel.

Slightly of topic.

If we buy infamous cars then we can expect the attention. They were probably just running your plates, or maybe a similar car had been reported stolen.

Although half the cops in my town think my car IS just a kitted Excel...

If we buy infamous cars then we can expect the attention. They were probably just running your plates, or maybe a similar car had been reported stolen.

Although half the cops in my town think my car IS just a kitted Excel...

Kitted Excel cool if you had one i'd swap ya. I should have mentioned I was in ipswich at the time where lapping is a hobby.