SAU Community

Darwin

nuffin_werks

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day there boys, just hoping for a bit of local knowlage concerning getting a car trailor (pre-made/built). As handy as google is id rather hear from the guys who live there and might know of some good builders, or know of any good trailors sitting around that could find its way into my ownership.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it would save me a drive from kathy to look over shops/trailors with half a chance of success.

P.s as soon as i get this trailor its game on for my skyline to start seeing the track, mainly lap sprint but am leaning hard towards some drifting for a laugh.

Haha, well i will try but that doesn't mean that i will be very impressive, however aslong as i get a good laugh out of it and have fun then i'll be on a winner.

That said there is plenty of room to run of the track if i happen to ass it up (more then likely), and since the car doesn't have a fancy bodykit i really am not too concerned about ruffing her up a little.

Hey guys

Been in the N.T for a couple of years know and have finally taken my R32 4Door out of hyber nation after 5 years in sydney, so far the car is running like I remembered but need to get it on the Dyno and have no idea who to see.. Also one more thing has any dates been set for the first track/Drift day for 2012? 5 years is way to long to go with out doin some skids:)

G'day mate, nothing posted up on either NAMSC or TEDA as far as dates go for next year. My best guess is that the track will open up some time in Feb but i can't say for sure.

As far as your dyno question sadly i have no idea but i'm sure one of the other boys will have a know, or you could read a couple of the threads here and maybe a few names might pop up.

Best of luck.

Are you in Darwin Scotty?

According to the Dyno Dynamics website, there's a few options listed for NT.

Can't say whether they're any good or not though (I'm in Alice Springs), or how up to date the contact info is...

Hi-Tech Tuning

7 Marlow Road

Berrimah NT 0828

Ph: (08) 8984 4538

[email protected]

JSM

Unit 1/ 894 Stuart Highway

Pinelands, NT 0829

Ph: (08) 8932 8100

Fax: (08) 8932 8605

[email protected]

www.jsmperformance.com.au

Pecky's Fuel & Car Repairs

1 Swan Crescent

Winnellie, NT 0820

Ph: (08) 8947 0177

Fax: (08) 8947 3199

[email protected]

Premier Fuel Injection

27 Winnellie Road

Winnellie, NT 0820

Ph: (08) 8984 3953

Fax: (08) 8947 0462

[email protected]

www.pfis.com.au

Sweet march gives me a bit of time to get the car ready!

Cars giong for a tune around mid jan, It'll be interesting to see how the car has handled being garaged for five years...

Does anyone Know who's got a 2/way they might want to sell or a workshop up in darwin who car re-shim the standard diff?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Did have a 2 way. Sealed it out for a 1 way a mate had as I hated it for the street. Their is a dig on here for diff shining. I alway recommend Danny at Darwin mobile auto car 12 bishop st woolner

• 7 months later...

Hi guys, Does anyone know anything about the grey/silver R34 GTT with LINEUP plates?

also anywhere to get a 100k service and tune on Apexi Power FC in NT?

cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

How is fuel quality compared to the East Coast (Brisbane/Gold Coast). I am getting my car tuned before it comes up, should I get him to do it based on 95 fuel?

How is fuel quality compared to the East Coast (Brisbane/Gold Coast). I am getting my car tuned before it comes up, should I get him to do it based on 95 fuel?

Got the same as the rest of the country as far as BP,Shell, Caltex go. 98 is everywhere =)

although it is more expensive.

• 1 year later...

Reviving an old thread,,,, :woot:

So hello, new to Skyines not so much the import or car scene. Have a gunmetal R32 bit of a side hobby I guess... Thought I'd join up to get some info and checkout everyones build.

Is there much of import/ Skyline/ Nissan cruise scene these days in Darwin with hoon laws and what not?

:action-smiley-069:

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in some track days at hidden valley, many people on here go down for them?

I went to the last Street Meet Drag racing, I haven't made a track day yet but I'm keen to make one before the year is out. Any details on the next one?