Cruise To Robertons Shop, Via Maq. Pass 7.2.10

princess01

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

niZmO_Man i did the run with you as well , i really keep space apart but then we got to slow pple and it was all over.

next time heheh then on way down i got stuck behing a 4wd

what about the volvo driver up the pass lol

niZmO_Man i did the run with you as well , i really keep space apart but then we got to slow pple and it was all over.

Thankfully the volvo was towards the end...

Yeah you did a u-turn at the right place I didn't, got stuck with traffic all the way up zz

Great day guys, thanks to Gemma for organising it. Had a great run chasing a yellow Audi TT up the Pass, then chasing Terry's R34 GTR back down Jamberoo Mtn Rd. :(

Good to see you Raf and Shehan :)

Thanks also to everyone who put up pics, some great shots there.

Matt

Yep, good to see you again Matt & Terry

had an awesome time going up mac pass and then down jamberoo mt rd lol ... i thought the N/A handled relatively ok hahah :D

at least i overtook Raf! HA! evos...... :banana:

Yep, good to see you again Matt & Terry

had an awesome time going up mac pass and then down jamberoo mt rd lol ... i thought the N/A handled relatively ok hahah :D

at least i overtook Raf! HA! evos...... :banana:

Haha

Great day guys, thanks to Gemma for organising it. Had a great run chasing a yellow Audi TT up the Pass, then chasing Terry's R34 GTR back down Jamberoo Mtn Rd. :banana:

Good to see you Raf and Shehan :banana:

Thanks also to everyone who put up pics, some great shots there.

Matt

Yeh nice to see you both matt and Terry

top blokes :D

thanks to all for an awsome day espically to all i got to meet and talk to, i got photos and videos thankyou to mitch who has now going to make me a very poor guy and terry YOUR CAR IS SO F****** COOL!

Just in case you missed it, I was that curry dude in the shitty R31. I'm a bit shy/antisocial so I won't really talk to anyone unless I'm approached, especially if it's all new people.

Also, did I get stuck behind first timers? Because that was the slowest I went up mac pass with no traffic :(

Just in case you missed it, I was that curry dude in the shitty R31. I'm a bit shy/antisocial so I won't really talk to anyone unless I'm approached, especially if it's all new people.

Also, did I get stuck behind first timers? Because that was the slowest I went up mac pass with no traffic :(

Hey Champ, sorry that would of been me... i was stressing the whole way to the pass cause im only a "L Plater" i could only do 80... and ive never been on the road so i did pull over and let everyone go cause i do know how dangerous that road is, and i know you all wanted to have your fun, thanks for passing me on the broken lane sorry to hold you up for about 10 mins... you still caupht up to the group....but it won't happen again i get my p's and my line soon... sorry again but thanks guys for an AWSOME day!

I think everyone overtook or had to wait for Raf :(:banana:

Haha steve funny

You, Jeb and Shehan talk too much :D

Just think about when you left the pie shop half an hour before we left the place and we caught up with yous all (TOOSLOWWWWW)

WOW!!! Those pictures!!! They are all fantastic! the pro photographer did a beyond awesome job. Everyone elses pics are fab too. thanks so much for putting them up1 They all sure beat my lot from my mobile phone.

all good just let me know when your next meet will be and ill be there, this time skylines will be the main event,

sorry but the evos kept bugging me for photos lol...

Hey Champ, sorry that would of been me... i was stressing the whole way to the pass cause im only a "L Plater" i could only do 80... and ive never been on the road so i did pull over and let everyone go cause i do know how dangerous that road is, and i know you all wanted to have your fun, thanks for passing me on the broken lane sorry to hold you up for about 10 mins... you still caupht up to the group....but it won't happen again i get my p's and my line soon... sorry again but thanks guys for an AWSOME day!

very sensible....

I've driven the pass on frequent occasions and I thought some of the wet patches needed to be handled with caution. It is one road that takes no prisioners with an off. Drive it within your limits and you'll have many a fun pass run in the future, hopefully with SAU...

Even CPD exercised caution and it's like his home pass....

Yep, it's my local hillclimb, have done it more times than I can remember. And on the run we did while we were waiting, I gave it about 70% of a usual run up there in the dry, and was like fuuuuuck no. And there was a fair bit of dry before it started pouring.

Can't wait to do it when it's dry though... :3

As for the runs up; if it weren't for the rain then we would have been hell more organised/together. Nothing we can do about that though; and I know for now that that carpark is a no-go, sorry Terry :P So I'll come up with a new place to meet up, and cruise from next time.