princess01

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think everyone overtook or had to wait for Raf :down::P

Pleased to have met you too Steve - quite a nice S14 with the meanest looking front. :)

Raf has to drive in a fashion as to not make his new baby an orphan. :P

Thanks Juz for your comments too btw. Sunny day tomorrow - to wash it.

Introduce yourself to me next time - and do it twice so that I don't forget you lol :D

Now that Humbla is away up in Qld with her grandkids - it's sorta safe isn't it, to tell you what happened at the end of the Overtaking Lane when she ran outta room? 'Er maybe leave it to another day - and keep the story in a 'dirt file' as leverage for a favour! :nuke:

Hey Champ, sorry that would of been me... i was stressing the whole way to the pass cause im only a "L Plater" i could only do 80... and ive never been on the road so i did pull over and let everyone go cause i do know how dangerous that road is, and i know you all wanted to have your fun, thanks for passing me on the broken lane sorry to hold you up for about 10 mins... you still caupht up to the group....but it won't happen again i get my p's and my line soon... sorry again but thanks guys for an AWSOME day!

Sorry I sounded a bit of a dickhead in the last post. No harm done, first time is always scary, always better to take it easy then roll down the mountain. No need to apologise, it was a cruise after all. Only did the pass once at full tilt when I went with my relo and another bloke in an R31 GTS1. Back then my car was even worse (stock engine, leaking Monroes) but it was awesome fun. I did chase a bike up the pass once when I was leading a couple of R31s hahaha. It's the only place apart from race tracks where you can open it up without going to jail.

Sorry I sounded a bit of a dickhead in the last post. No harm done, first time is always scary, always better to take it easy then roll down the mountain. No need to apologise, it was a cruise after all. Only did the pass once at full tilt when I went with my relo and another bloke in an R31 GTS1. Back then my car was even worse (stock engine, leaking Monroes) but it was awesome fun. I did chase a bike up the pass once when I was leading a couple of R31s hahaha. It's the only place apart from race tracks where you can open it up without going to jail.

No, that road is more likely to hospitalise/kill you before you even see a copper on it... Terrible place for full tilt. Corners are constantly covered in moss when the weather has been right, and through winter, common for ice...

^^^ And also Matt, after rain in autumn > wet autumn leaves pay no respect to HICAS or ATTESA E-TS Pro; especially in the lower reaches of the pass.

Southbound from Cambewarra Mtn lookout on the Nowra Rd, the 1st hairpin (left) is treacherous too. An R34 GT-R in our convoy in '07 did a 180 in April. And he's also an EVO driver that does track.

Yeah Thanks for not flaming me about coming alond even tho im an "L Plater" and holding you guys up, My mum now understands why I have so much respect for you guys. My Mum Carol Said "Some Very Nice Car's And Very nice bunch Of Guys" this means a lot coming from her :P lol, anyways The Road as well as being Very Dangerous Due to the road conditions, The Scenery Distracts you well it did for me, Those waterfalls Where Beutiful!

No, that road is more likely to hospitalise/kill you before you even see a copper on it... Terrible place for full tilt. Corners are constantly covered in moss when the weather has been right, and through winter, common for ice...

Always slowed down when it was wet/soggy, plus I don't drive a turbro so don't get much up to 60 km/h anyway. My "full tilt" is slower than your "warming up the tyres" haha.

Yeah Thanks for not flaming me about coming alond even tho im an "L Plater" and holding you guys up, My mum now understands why I have so much respect for you guys. My Mum Carol Said "Some Very Nice Car's And Very nice bunch Of Guys" this means a lot coming from her :P lol, anyways The Road as well as being Very Dangerous Due to the road conditions, The Scenery Distracts you well it did for me, Those waterfalls Where Beutiful!

No probs, at the bottom of the pass just was trying to get you to keep with everyone cause it's more fun that way, not trying to shuffle you on :D

No probs, at the bottom of the pass just was trying to get you to keep with everyone cause it's more fun that way, not trying to shuffle you on :P

LOL it is more fun i know, i was happy anywyas got to see awsome cars and got to see you do a mad 180 to turn around :D it was a good day

LOL it is more fun i know, i was happy anywyas got to see awsome cars and got to see you do a mad 180 to turn around :P it was a good day

Haha, if I'd managed to grab 2nd properly, would have been better. Stupid broken finger.

Mad quick run back to AP though.