SAU Community

Bucket Loads Of Parts For Your R34 Gt-r Bnr34 - Hks Gt-rs Turbos, Cage, Intakes, Exhausts, Nismo Cluster, Hks Intercooler, Oem Diffusers, Coilovers

mxfly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• Latest Posts

• using a map with TPS and duty cycle with a slight delay on the off.  The second pump only really needs to come on when flat out.    PWM is interesting, are you using a solid state relay ?
    • Nek minnit, LS swapped MX5 project.   Also, man, my parents would never give me a car if I had crashed mine! Lucky boy! Or cunning Mark!
    • If both pumps are only on at full tilt, and even better if he reduces the output of one pump with he other off for idle etc, then when both pumps are on for full tilt power, the injectors are diverting the fuel away from the fuel return line to a much nicer location, which will help keep fuel pressure lower as there's not a blockage/build up of liquid.
    • It's 2024, just PWM them instead of staging. If OEMs are PWM, then you should too, especially with all the fancy ECUs on the market. FWIW even my shit box with a mediocre ECU has PWM fuel pumps set up to ramp up and down with RPM x MAP.
    • Found another MX5 NB that looks Ok in the pics to look at on Saturday, this one is a series 3 Luckily they are both in the same direction  Finding unmolested or non-track car examples is proving tricky I've got a hard budget, I'll access the situation and attempt some "polite" good old fashioned negotiating (low balling)