SAU Community

Shit Need A New Motor

itshimdazza

Well just had my motor taken outa my car and the news is not goog....

F%*@ked crank, broken conrod,Shattered pistone, bent valves..

Need a new replacement "Good" motor guys. any takers or should I say givers?

If you guys know of or heard of any late model R33 RB25det (preferably SII) motors going please send a pm or reply back to this as I am in a bad state (slightly pissed) trying to numb the pain a bit.

But not giving up as the rest of the car is very clean so want it going again. beens weeks now and really getting annoyed with driving the Hyundai Lantra S-Box around all the time..

Depressed Dazza..

• 2 weeks later...

Finall got her back, Thanks for all the offers for motors etc guys but i ended up with a long motor that was re ringed and the bores honed and all my gear (cam belt, water pump, idler&tension bearings) added to it....

This week has been crazy....

Firtstly my mother was admitted to hospital in Bendigo

Then i pull time an afternoon off work to pickup car only to find out that its not ready (wasted $50 in taxi fares) mechanic needed immobilsier key (i forgot to give him) Car starts and no oil pressure (ended up being an air blockage) Once determined thats ok but now since no oil pressure all Main bearings need replacing so another day....

meanwhile...

next day was careers leave to head up and see mum to only breakdown on Monash Freeway with the Hyundai Lantra with a (confirmed now) broken cam belt.. (motor now F$%^&d).

Urgently need car so mecha gives R33 to me after fitting bearings but not been on Dyno so no boosting until next week .

So have the car back only to drive like a granny...(dammit)

next week will be dyno time and fitment of original air box with pod mod underneath adjustment of bonnet as not correctly alligned, dash boost gauge has now been disabled and my pos boost gauge now appears to be jolty (such a word?) so need new one and another blowoff vavle as this one seems to leak boost???

At least i have the car i guess.....

Dazza

Ps: missus is turning 40 so have been very stressed with supprise party and now am broke......arrrgghhh