Sausa Track Day #1

heslo

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome to see such big numbers already. Its gearing up to be a great day. :banana:

Hope to have that brake upgrade on the Stagea done before this day (can't imagine why it wouldn't be done by then) ... as taking my race bike would be frowned upon :P

awesome ill have a word to shannon at footy, who apparently you and steve (madaz) know and see if he wants to come for a look to

ah kool not sure who you are exactly but thats kool we'll meet up

I'm down like a clown, as is 4DR_Taxi_Man (Adrian) and BENDERS32 (Ben)

I have all the cash here and waiting for the deposit and SA membership here for all 3 of us.

HESLO, I have sent you a PM. Please give me a ring in the morning.

Edited by BIT SUS

keep my spot

$45 money order being posted today (thurs 14 jan) to the nominated address on the sausa application form

$100 ready to be deposited into account for my spot

hoping my rb26dett track car will be ready (finances permitting; ie tuneup) enough for its 1st outing

Im sure it will, ku36 kuhmo tyres are the biggest cost for me after the $1.25 roll cage (true!!!!)

if not, stagea it will be :banana:

based on how well SAU has jumped on this i shouldnt think too long @ all

obviously it has to be brought before the committee to make sure it doesnt clash with other events

this is a great idea, cant wait to be involved in one of these and meet everybody, will be nice to do a SAUsa track day, it will be more friend orientated than a normal one. Also i have been meaning to get membership for a long time how do i go about it, someone please PM me, thanks

Edited by ON EDGE

this is a great idea, cant wait to be involved in one of these and meet everybody, will be nice to do a SAUsa track day, it will be more friend orientated than a normal one. Also i have been meaning to get membership for a long time how do i go about it, someone please PM me, thanks

Here ya go mate http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Sa...on-t296574.html

ITs my understanding that this is an SAUSA event, preference WILL be given to members first, then open to non members. Heslo/Shane will confirm