SAU Community

I Am Invading Your State

Inline 6

Hey just thought id say Hi.

ill be in perth for a week starting from this wednesday night, anyone got suggestions on things to do while im there? me and a mate are kinda winging it with just the idea we gonna do alot of drinking and hitting the beach.

was thinking i might come have a look at the 32 cruise meet up and see how WA rides compare to SA's :)

also where do you guys go drinking on australia day?

be careful mate this yeah the cops will slug you for street drinking, even if you just having a "quiet "one, but dont let them stop you from enjoying yourself :) but yeah forshore is nice just watch out for the dickheads

welcome dude :)

funny you say that my mate just mentioned the chicks are hotter in perth than QLD (he just moved there) haha

agreed on foreshore to...

uhm few beaches you can goto? scarborough, cottosloe, also the one just below that, laten or something...

cott has pubs and stuff lol

had awesome time, apologies i didn’t make it to the skyline meet, we ended up staying in bunbury on sat night.

the trip can pretty much be summarised by beach and boozing. drank more in the last week than i have in the last 2 years.

some things i noted bout Perth

- your blue and black lettered number plates are just about impossible to read :down: i want 1

- you are in serious need of chicken takeaway joints, we have 1 on every corner sometimes 3 (we like our chicken)

- noted everyone seems to be more interested in keeping in shape (possibly a result of a lack of chicken as above) :)

- we have alot more gtr's the only 1s i seen on the trip was a r35 in bunbury 1 33 gtr on Australia day in town. we also have way more autobahn type shops

- and finally, there seems to be a difference in opinion in what a tram and train are :) you have trams accept it

A tram is an enclosed carriage intended for public transportation, powered by electricity, and designed to run on rails located in the street. Trams are also known as streetcars, trolleycars, or trolleys, and they were once abundant in metropolitan areas around the world. After a decline at the end of the 20th century, trams were revived in some communities in the early 20th century, thanks to a growing interest in environmentally-friendly transportation options.

from

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-tram.htm

anyways absolutely loved it there and am starting to consider moving

Edited by Inline 6

lolz at the risk of stating another huge debate we have both trains and trams in adelaide both can do the same sorta speeds.

the fact it has overhead cables determines if its a train or tram :)

Edited by Inline 6

had awesome time, apologies i didn't make it to the skyline meet, we ended up staying in bunbury on sat night.

the trip can pretty much be summarised by beach and boozing. drank more in the last week than i have in the last 2 years.

some things i noted bout Perth

- your blue and black lettered number plates are just about impossible to read :P i want 1

- you are in serious need of chicken takeaway joints, we have 1 on every corner sometimes 3 (we like our chicken)

- noted everyone seems to be more interested in keeping in shape (possibly a result of a lack of chicken as above) ;)

- we have alot more gtr's the only 1s i seen on the trip was a r35 in bunbury 1 33 gtr on Australia day in town. we also have way more autobahn type shops

- and finally, there seems to be a difference in opinion in what a tram and train are :mad: you have trams accept it

A tram is an enclosed carriage intended for public transportation, powered by electricity, and designed to run on rails located in the street. Trams are also known as streetcars, trolleycars, or trolleys, and they were once abundant in metropolitan areas around the world. After a decline at the end of the 20th century, trams were revived in some communities in the early 20th century, thanks to a growing interest in environmentally-friendly transportation options.

from

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-tram.htm

anyways absolutely loved it there and am starting to consider moving

thanks for the debrief.

i'm not sure how we survived before this.