SAU Community

Skylines And Vandals

eMsta

hmm my care came with pre made egg marks on one side :)

had my VN egged once, right on the bonnet, I went truly mental at the wankers who did it ie I saw red and lost all control and tried to run them over. That was about 5 years ago, I don't get so worked up anymore lol, but carry a club lock in case anything turns nasty.

The only near instance of vandalism I've had so far with the Skyline (touch wood), is a bunch of drunk abos just abusing me at random once at the lights, calling me a white cnt and throwing bottles (a common occurrence, and they tend to throw rocks off the railway bridge at the local cruising spot too), I quickly made sure there was no oncoming traffic and ran the red. Fark getting your car smashed up if you can avoid it.

I tend to avoid groups of teenagers loitering near the road now, and always avoid parking my car for long periods and at supermarkets (much to the gf's chagrin lolz) I understand that in Melbourne that's a lot easier said than done though.

Edited by bozodos

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you never know when they're gonna strike

i was driving home at 3am once on pascoe vale rd going onto the tulla/calder ...past strathmore station and then all of a sudden 3-4 eggs flew out of nowhere and smashed into the car i was driving (thank fk it was a work car)

scared the crap out of me

mmm these kids neeed 2 learn... about a month ago was driving driving to work and some kids thought it would be fun to throw rocks at cars......... car got a couple of dints on side of car and a crack in my front windscreen i got out and chased them and they just ran into the drains and shit so just let them go but wouldnt be able 2 do anything they were like 10...

Tell me about this, I've had my old Blue bird egged in newport.

but what realy bugged me:

day I bought my Mustang, bourke st CBD daylight, it got badged!.

since then been badged twice more, fuel cap stolen, mirrors stolen, aerial ripped out.

gets to be you canot park your car anywhere.

My dad had a 1966 mustang but he parked it outside one night and guess what.... good bye mustang..

happened about august last year havent heard anything since..,

at least you got to keep yours lol

i have had a beer bottle thrown at my car resulting in a cracked headlight and broken front bar, as well as a bunch of eggs another time, which resulted in a cracked headlight (opposite side) and broken front bar (the same one after it was fixed)....

if i ever catch someone doing it.... i'm gonna take out all 3 incidences on them and break their f**king kneecaps

But they need their kneecaps to walk

Edited by cm712