SAU Community

Skylines And Vandals

eMsta

So, had a mad time yesterday going on a date - you know, lunch, then stopped off at the eureka tower. Was an awesome day.

Coming back to drop my date home, heard this huge "thud" like noise - didnt think much about it at the time. Just now I noticed, that some f**ker had thrown an egg at my skyline on the passenger side!!!!! Probably happened just on the way back from the city - coming down side streets.

Irritates me how the world can be at times - its not a 400k car - but damn, bought this car with my own money, and people think its fine to vandalise it by throwing eggs and shit. Makes me wonder too what parents are teaching their kids these days.....f**k, i mean some good old fashioned values will go a long way......this is just BS though......

:D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grrr i sware shit like that.... i feel like yanking up the handbreak grabing a tyre iron out of my boot n chasing them fkers!

i got 2x 2 metre long deep as shit key marks along both doors on my 32... needs pritty much a respray fkn rage!

grrr i sware shit like that.... i feel like yanking up the handbreak grabing a tyre iron out of my boot n chasing them fkers!

i got 2x 2 metre long deep as shit key marks along both doors on my 32... needs pritty much a respray fkn rage!

i know....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

am trying to keep cool, because i havent gotten angry for ages now....but this is just like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo testing my calmness :D

i remember a group of guys did that during uni, one of them chucked an egg at a guy, but got his balls - which required medical attention. The guy who threw the egg, was taken to court and was ordered to pay for medical bills or something.....seriously, if this is what people do for fun, they are pretty f**ked up

eggs ... i notice a sexy chick in a holden barina on the westgate yesterday, had a few eggs down the side of her car, look like maybe 4.

mines been egged in Hampton park the day i helped move my gf and family in, stayed over night, got eggs in the morning, not on my plate!

since then her dads car has been egged and her brothers s14 egged and also there letterbox been stolen, new one been hit with something, and the other day her dads tail light was smashed!

being that they are asian i think is racial! and just some bogan skater punks out there who will get caught and only i know what will happen to them.

People just jealous of your car.........btw saw your car near china town last night.

hehe that was probably pre-egg incident, we got lost trying to find the eureka towers (dont ask how :D)

didnt see you though....

eggs ... i notice a sexy chick in a holden barina on the westgate yesterday, had a few eggs down the side of her car, look like maybe 4.

mines been egged in Hampton park the day i helped move my gf and family in, stayed over night, got eggs in the morning, not on my plate!

since then her dads car has been egged and her brothers s14 egged and also there letterbox been stolen, new one been hit with something, and the other day her dads tail light was smashed!

being that they are asian i think is racial! and just some bogan skater punks out there who will get caught and only i know what will happen to them.

just unbelievable......really aggitates me right now........so because of these people, no one can have nice things in life....just cos some cant work hard enough to get the good shit..........just amazes me....

Tell me about this, I've had my old Blue bird egged in newport.

but what realy bugged me:

day I bought my Mustang, bourke st CBD daylight, it got badged!.

since then been badged twice more, fuel cap stolen, mirrors stolen, aerial ripped out.

gets to be you canot park your car anywhere.

yeh sucks living in knox, every time i drive round at night im wondering when some fkn bogan redneck dickhead decides to check a bottle at my car or something. happened before but thank god he missed

I feel ur pain. I used to have a suzuki sierra soft top.. My car brokedown one day so I had to leave it on the side of the road ovenight... The next day I went back with my dad and someone had broken in and egged all of the dash and seats in my car. I was so angry.

^^^^

that fkn sucks.

this threads reinforce why my tyre iron never leaves my reach.. little kids these days have no respect what so ever i feel its my duty to society to teach them some where necessary.

My car has been egged once out the front of my ex girlfriends house wasn't too happy about it but i guess it was expected someday down that road.

just the 1 egg tho so just washed it off in the morning but still a pain

i guess it was karma for egging a bus when i was younger and drunk would never of egged someones car tho

also, my rear p plates get stolen every now and then, cos i have magnet ones because i got told off about my tint and the Ps its just plain annoying i mean they only cost 2 bucks for 2 but yeh.. down to my last 1 out of 4 P's

^^^^

that fkn sucks.

this threads reinforce why my tyre iron never leaves my reach.. little kids these days have no respect what so ever i feel its my duty to society to teach them some where necessary.

yeh i used to carry my wooden katana that i use for training in the boot but yeh if i was to teach some smart prick a lesson it would end in an assault with a deadly weapon charge on me so not worth it.

instead just find out where they live n get even :D

at least it was only an egg

my gf picked up her new car, 1 week later someone drunk guy in a car threw a beer bottle at while shile was driving

nice dent and scratch back the undercoat

i used to remember in home eco class in high school, walk up to a guy, slip an egg into his open pocket and then smash your hand on it, kablammo

i have had a beer bottle thrown at my car resulting in a cracked headlight and broken front bar, as well as a bunch of eggs another time, which resulted in a cracked headlight (opposite side) and broken front bar (the same one after it was fixed)....

if i ever catch someone doing it.... i'm gonna take out all 3 incidences on them and break their f**king kneecaps