SAU Community

Gt2530 X 2

got a pair HKS GT 2530 turbo for sale

best turbo for GTR

done under 5000km and i know the pervious owner

Been inspected by professional and it's in excellent condition,no shaft play.

orginally was bought for myself as i was upgrading to GTR.

but things happen, i am no longer able to afford it:mad:

Pic : here

DEPOSIT TAKEN

interest buyer pls PM me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
FYI:

GTR Turbo's are not designed for single application. Even though they are GT2530 for GTR, they are no where similar to GT2530 fot GTS. GTR Turbo's are designed for 1.3ltre per turbine.  

However that price for GTR Turbo's are a good buy.

before this guy confuses any serious buyers, there is only 1 type of 2530. the ones for sale here are not ones designed for the smaller displacement of the rb26 twin turbo setup, but exactly the same turbo you would put on your rb20, or in this case an sr20 because of the flange.

anyone care to correct me, or if i'm wrong will a mod please delete this post.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Big thing is available inputs for sensors and not having to run multiple expander boxes and software packages for different things why motec is up there. The link ecu and an aim pdm32 was a combination I looked at early on so get ecu, dash and pdm in one go. Aim logging software is pretty good and has all the tracks I will ever drive. Having logging setup with tracks already available is a big thing for myself so can click drop down and go. Thing that I keep seeing is the support what's needed and having a package that people in the know are familiar with as learning a new platform is time consuming.    Got a few boxes that arrived with bits while I was away so hopefully will fit a few sensors and make a start on the dump pipe today. Going to be interesting fitting a 3.5 inch exhaust on this and keeping it above the chassis rails. 
    • Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full
    • Chasing a R32 GTR dash pad, must be in good condition, no broken tabs, no holes and preferably no bubbles.   Thanks
    • What's the highest HP figure from a 26/30 setup with standard crank?
    • Hi all did a bit of a search but couldnt see to much, R32 GTR dash pad, standard bubbling and some minor holes from the Japanese screwing in gauges etc. Has anyone had success getting dash pad retrimmed to look like factory, any contacts or recommendations would be awesome. Thanks