SAU Community

A Few Photos Of My R33

UNR33L

Hey guys,

The other day my mate and I decided to take a few shots at the Glen.

When I say mate and I, I mean I just drove and he did all the photography :P

Thought I'd just share them with you guys, let me know what you think :)

87782319.jpg

95368342.jpg

64154419.jpg

31629583.jpg

50690429.jpg

66132973.jpg

12761365.jpg

Heres a link to his facebook group that he has started up, join up if you want to ask him any questions or ask about getting your car done :)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3025...3262&ref=ts

Cheers, Leigh

lol more low! i already scrape everywhere.. pain in the ass to be honest :thumbsup: back is a little higher then usual with no sub / jack / tyre atm :P

edit: if theres someone reading this and getting there Ps soon (few months) and want a nice, clean reliable n/a 33 123rwkw shoot me a pm.

nah believe me i do.. not sure why it looks a little high in a few shots, its like a little over 100mm (had to get it tested) and have a small crack from going 1km/h sideways up a driveway was a little steep but had to go up it >< so gay.

After owning a body kit i wont be doing it again, too much of a pain (mainly the front fiberglass is like :@) when I get GTR i'll just be leaving it as is body wise :thumbsup:

I like the 2nd last shot with the reflection.

Also the pole has cast a shadow at the back of the car :)

Anyways nice pics there. Keep it up :)

oh and you scrape with that height???? no way..

thanks for all the good and comments guys :) and the constructive criticism is good as well :)

I also love the 2nd last shot :)

I dont know why people dont think i wouldn't scrape lol :) got a crack in the front bar from it, its gay :( not as low as some members cars here im sure :rofl: next car ill just be lowering it a lot suspension wise and keeping the body stock :) even going so slow up a driveway and the stupid fiberglass cracked on me, no biggy just going to bog it up and sand it down a little and just use some touch-up on it i've just been to lazy to do it lately haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha I took the stock spoiler off and wacked that little lip on :cool: its all down to personal preference i guess.

Thanks for all the great comments, will pass these on to the photographer.

Going to be sad to see this car go also.. but then again a upgrade to GTR will be well worth it.