SAU Community

Photoshoot Cruise - Palmie To City

Messiah

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody forum chewed my post.

Ok i havent forgotten about this, but i apologise for the lack of update, works been a bitch.

Start time. sun set is at 1845 it seems, so i'm calling 1800 for start time, gives me some time to use whatever light is left and for people to rock up and pose their cars.

As for destination. I agree... city doesnt look good, i've looked at places with nice lights, easy access and plenty of room to fit cars and move them around to pose them, and the city fails in all counts.

I did a shoot at P1 in homebush on friday and got some nice pics there despite being your typical cliched carpart local, so i'm happy to be flexible.

I'm thinking of someplace outdoorsy with lots of lights around, a nice flat open area would be nice, big car park, well lit building site, a road past an oil refinary etc all sound good to me.The weather looks like its going to be showers and crap, but i dont mind getting wet and maybe the puddles and clouds will give some more reflections to play with.

Anyone know of any good spots like the above?? i know there are some nice refinary type lights out carlingford/parra way but i dont want us all to look like a bunch of street racers cruising into an industrial estate.

Kurnell or Mascot/Botany could be good for the oil refinery backdrop. Not sure on the lighting around those areas though. Dont go out that way very often. Theres plenty of parking at Kurnell definately.

Not much lighting out in Kurnell, sorry. My step father manages a portion of the parra refinery. I could ask him where a good spot to park up would be.....or maybe even exclusive access if you like?

Raf.. why not both :D this starts at 6pm and HT is at 8pm Homebush mmmmm i'm thinking sau photoshoot then cruise to homebush (for those who want to) from wherever we decide for the venue??

Ok I'm not adverse to joining up with them at homebush, looks like they have a free carpark with plenty of room.

If we're going to join them, can someone send the organisesers word and let them know. Also feel free to invite them to the palmie meet up. we can take some shots there then cruise down together.

Jez, having some closer than normal access to a refinary setting would be awesome, but i'd imagine not easy to organise. So if it can be done that would be great, we could swing by on the way to homebush.

Can i just do a quick roll call of all who still intend on coming, i know people have mentioned it above, but i want to get a solid idea before its too late.

Ok I'm not adverse to joining up with them at homebush, looks like they have a free carpark with plenty of room.

If we're going to join them, can someone send the organisesers word and let them know.

Hey Messiah,

Im the organizer of the nissansilvia.com photoshoot. You are more than welcome to join us in our photoshoot. Just no loud music, revving, burnouts and the night will go swiftly.

Do you have a rough idea of how many SAU members will be joining us? NS has around 20-25 members coming. There is around 35 (lighted) spots available at the carpark. So around 10 - 15 SAU members should be alright.

General info:

What: Hardtuned/Skylines Australia Photoshoot

Where: Old Hill Link Homebush (enter via Edwin Flack Ave)

When: Saturday 13 March 2010

Time: 8:00pm

56419767.jpg

See you guys there. :no:

p.s. I went out last night and took these photos of the location where we'll have the photoshoot.

img3651a.jpg

img3648k.jpg

img3645r.jpg

Edited by Rallye

Hey Messiah,

Im the organizer of the nissansilvia.com photoshoot. You are more than welcome to join us in our photoshoot. Just no loud music, revving, burnouts and the night will go swiftly.

Do you have a rough idea of how many SAU members will be joining us? NS has around 20-25 members coming. There is around 35 (lighted) spots available at the carpark. So around 10 - 15 SAU members should be alright.

General info:

What: Hardtuned/Skylines Australia Photoshoot

Where: Old Hill Link Homebush (enter via Edwin Flack Ave)

When: Saturday 13 March 2010

Time: 8:00pm

See you guys there. :)

p.s. I went out last night and took these photos of the location where we'll have the photoshoot.

Good Stuff Rallye :) btw its GTS25T_R33 from HT

Cheers mate, much appreicated. Trust me, i've always seen revving, burnouts and blasting stereo's as "whos got a bigger dick" contests initiated by people who'd normally lose in an anatomical comparison anyway, so you shouldnt get any grief from us. I'm more interested in getting great pics of great cars.

As for numbers, i've pm'd everyone who's responded to get you an idea.... thats about 10 ppl, If anyone else is reading this... post up if your coming.

Do you want to let your mob know that we're goiing to start things off with an earlier shoot in palmie and anyone who wants some shots by the water are welcome.

So plan from an sau point of view is

Start : Palmie at 6pm

Photo's and meet n greet.

Then Cruise to Homebush to meet up wuth the NS/HT photoshoot which starts at 8pm.

I'm thinking that we can go down mona vale road all the way down into concord then on to homebush with minimal hassles, should give me plenty of time to get pics of cars in motion aswell (althought thats going to be tough)

Should still be ok for this provided I can get some work done on the boat during the day.

Failing that, I will bring the EVO

Yay another evo

Im still in for this bringing my evo and euro (euro is a maybe still)

Yay another evo

Im still in for this bringing my evo and euro (euro is a maybe still)

In that case, I will bring mine along so we can stand in the corner laughing at all the Skylines.....................wait :)

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it at all, unfortunately, but if I do end up coming, it will only be at Homebush later on... I've got a few things on this weekend, and apart from a Christening on Sunday, I need to figure out what's happening when over the rest.