SAU Community

I just got defected

doxximus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rear tyres need replacing (they came with the cars original wheels, who knows how old they are) (understandable)

the cat got loose on one side and the gasket slid out so i am endangering the ozone (understandable)

rear p plate not shown have to stick it outside the window so as everyone knows im a p plater, not just the lucky people in front of me (understandable???)

rear break lights needs to be sufficiently bright (understandable)

and finally

the all mighty "H" pattern is not displayed, because in the rare occassion that i decide to shift from 5th and forcefully into reverse, i can look at the "H" pattern and say "oh yeah..."

im happy :)

i also got fined for the p plate and also something else i forgot, which in turn have both got a cash value fine and loss of 3 points, but because he said i dont seem like a hoonish driver (must of been the sandles, unkept hair, and listening to queens of the stone age), although i am driving a hoonish car (must of been the car?), and the new rules state any p plate would lose their lisence once they lose 5 points, he only gave me the smaller p plate fine so i only lost 3 points

nice fellow

oh no doxx

the RWC is HARDER to get now

they check everything inside out f ur car!!

not just wats on the list

the RWC guys are strict now

last time i got defected for

1. steering wheel(must be padded)

2. brake paddle(must have rubber)

3. BOV( must be stock)

4.Air filter( must be boxed)

and guess what....i have to put the car back to stock level and i need a stock exhaust sys or else they wont let me pass

they even check whehter i need new tyres

these are not on the list

basically they will check it more strict than the cops!!

thats why i am worried for ya:(

yes , when they are busy is usually the best time, i had my wifes car defected for rim size so i swapped the tyres over , got jetspeed to give me the road worthy then took the ride to Vic roads in burwood ,,it was a busy day ,,i drove up ,,the inspector actually said to me "i thought u was here coz of the height of the car(my wifes car is basically sittin on the bump stops,has about a 48 mm clearance from the ground),,anyhow told him nope just the rim size,,he said ,"did i fix it ?",, i said ,"take a look",,he replied ,,"nahh rims look ok",,went inside got it cleared and see ya later.... and that was all inside 1 hour from when i got the defect.

Good Luck

Dave

You'll be ok Michael, I got done for blue lights in the front bar, steering wheel padding, BOV (cos it had a shiny one)! accelerator pedal must be a rubberised surface, (mind you under the metal impul cover it's hard plastic)! and he questioned the firmness of my suspension!! and the boost gauge was in my field of view!! :bs!: I took my car to a strict RWC place and he said well all of that is crap but take the shiny pedal cover off and your tires are borderline on the rear so fix that and replace your front brake pads. so on went some mags full set of brake pads and burwood vic roads processed it without looking at the car. the fine shat me though.

pffft u will be fine... u dont need a RWC to clear it... just need the things listed cleared.

u rapscalionish ruffian of a hoodlum!

driving around terrorising little old ladies with ur BLOWUP valve and turbocharger intercooler modulatoratron.

omg modulatoratron that's what I need! muahhaha

doxxeh where was this? coz I saw a burgandy r33 pulled over by a cop on high st today.

That P plate rule shits me, I had to take off my beautiful spider n replace it with a stock square POS P plate.

I need to change the tyres on my car too... the back ones have like 30% tread on em.