SAU Community

White 2009 Adm For Sale

RCCC

Still under 2k on the odometer. $70000 plus take over the lease @1500/Mth for 33wks with $80000 residual. Please PM me.

Is there actually such a thing as "taking over a lease"??

How much do you need to get for the car?

Im looking for a white R35 right now.

Kev

The lease will need to be reassigned to the new purchaser. The purchaser should keep in mind that they will have to go through the finance approval process to have the lease reassigned.

Does that work out at $162,000 for the car? think i got my sums right... :thumbsup:

Less than that in present value dollar terms. You need to take the interest thats factored into the payments into account. Deduct approx $4-5K.

And stamp duty is also dependent on the state you're in.

Edited by fungoolie

is everyones summs out of whack because I got a much higher value than $170k when you add in the risidual, i got just under 200K + stamp duty ect...

is everyones summs out of whack because I got a much higher value than $170k when you add in the risidual, i got just under 200K + stamp duty ect...

Not sure how you arrived at that figure. Without stuffing around with net present value calculations all you do is add the first payment and residual so say $150K. Then add the $12000 worth of instalments. So even without the interest component being taken into consideration it's $162K plus ORC. As I said earlier, interest on the outstanding $80K over less than a year is less than $5K.

Edited by fungoolie

Sorry for the confusion, I am ready to part it for $180K.

Still under 2k on the odometer. $70000 plus take over the lease @1500/Mth for 33wks with $80000 residual. Please PM me.

Not sure how you arrived at that figure. Without stuffing around with net present value calculations all you do is add the first payment and residual so say $150K. Then add the $12000 worth of instalments. So even without the interest component being taken into consideration it's $162K plus ORC. As I said earlier, interest on the outstanding $80K over less than a year is less than $5K.

ahh I misread it, I read it as 1500/month for 33 months, instead of weeks.... I was wrong.

Still $180k for a car that didn't cost that much more to buy brand new in the colours and extras you want? Its way over priced dude. I know that Rick Damelian held his 2009 ADM GTR for 4 motnhs advertised @ $159 000 + transfers ect... It sat there for ages then they took $155 000 drive away transfers included.

If you need the money soon I think its best you get what you can for it now and cut your losses, expensive cars arn't selling too good these days.

Mate, I might be interested. Give me a call on 0448145904. I cant pm you as I just registered. Where are you based? Cheers