SAU Community

Homebush Photoshoot Wrap-up Photo's

Sloane

Hey Guys

Just a thread to the outcome of the photoshoot held @ homebush from 13th March 2010 by Member Messiah

Original Thread link

Original thread

Photos taken by SAU's Member: Godspeed

Link

Photos from some other guy from NS

Link

And photos I took of the night.

(sorry for poor quality as I was only using normal camera)

post-39868-1268540503_thumb.jpg post-39868-1268540521_thumb.jpg post-39868-1268540553_thumb.jpg post-39868-1268540582_thumb.jpg

post-39868-1268540602_thumb.jpg post-39868-1268540636_thumb.jpgpost-39868-1268540652_thumb.jpg.

post-39868-1268540688_thumb.jpg post-39868-1268540702_thumb.jpg post-39868-1268540731_thumb.jpg post-39868-1268540762_thumb.jpg post-39868-1268540786_thumb.jpg post-39868-1268540822_thumb.jpg post-39868-1268540954_thumb.jpg post-39868-1268541003_thumb.jpg post-39868-1268541016_thumb.jpg post-39868-1268541032_thumb.jpg post-39868-1268541047_thumb.jpgpost-39868-1268540666_thumb.jpg

post-39868-1268540535_thumb.jpg

post-39868-1268540568_thumb.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the good feed back Sloane.

Unfortunately i cant take any credit for the homebush end of things, it was primarily a NS and HT organised event, i just linked the SAU photoshoot cruise to it as a final destination.

More ashamedly, i didnt actually make it the the Homebush end of things, we got within a few hundred metres but had a close call with the unmarked cop cars outside. So the few of us left from the Palmie shoot moved on to a nearby industrial area and had a small one car shoot.

Looks like you guys had a great turn out though, and i think this is definately something worth doing again.

I'm going to go off and work out what i can improve for the next one i organise. Any feed back or suggestions are more than welcome.

No, they were busy appreciating some of the NS/HT boys cars. Even spotted a copper-chopper circling around too.

Looks like we have two wrap up threads going. Any chance we can get a title change to Homebush and Palmie so we can just comment in one spot??

Great looking photo's there, i really wish i'd made it into p1. I'm working on processing the ones i took and i'll post a few up asap.

As an aside, anyone else get a visit from Jerry from fast4's asking for pics? the palmis shoot did.

Unfortunately i can't post photo's yet (haven't processed more) than the ones i submitted to Hot4s. Should have some more up by tonight :cheers:

EDIT: I have one :D

4434501902_9d36805766_o.jpg

Edited by FST513

Damn, I love that R32 GTR, sucks that I missed it. Great photo. It was raining about the time I was to leave for Palm Beach so I just went straight to Homebush, managed to avoid all the rain, and the undercover cops thankfully

Thanks for the wrap up Sloane.

Unfortunately i can't post photo's yet (haven't processed more) than the ones i submitted to Hot4s. Should have some more up by tonight :thumbsup:

EDIT: I have one :D

Hello guys

For those of you who were at homebush carpark and noticed the Black Volkswagon golf.

The owner, my friend,& work collegue recently passed away in a car accident. :D

My other friend is in intensive care whilst his family and friends are by his side.

The third friend was lucky to only have a fractured wrist and walk away only in shock...

Its a very upsetting moment for their family and friends.

I hope that many of you are more careful on the road and nothing like this happens to someone else....

News links that you may want to read on the information.

http://www.hawkesburygazette.com.au/news/l...on/1778890.aspx <<<< photos of scene....

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/raaf-mates-in-de...00317-qdah.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/03...tm?site=idx-nsw

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/102850...ydney-car-crash

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/latest_r...0bWwmYWxsPTE%3D

R.I.P mate...

44304153394cfd54c957b.jpg

Edited by Sloane

Yes, just like the Hawkesbury Gazette indicated, fog could have been a contributing factor. Having been past there before a few times, fog can just sit in that hollow from where he was coming out, and you wouldn't even see a big sucker like a 22-wheeler. You'd know, being a RAAFy. Sad. Nice guy?

I noticed the black Golf on the night of the photoshoot, but didn't get around to speaking to him. Very sad to read about this kind of thing, I hope the family is doing ok.

It's incredible how good an intersection like that can look in clear conditions, yet how completely different it would be in fog.

RIP. Didnt know the guys or see the car, but it is sad news none the less.

Just wanted to say thanks again to all of you who pitched up to the Palmie end, and i hope those who went to the homebush meet enjoyed it too and dodged the defects and exploding airfilters.

Big thanks to Kory too for bringing all his kit with him and letting me have a play, i have to admit i'm useless with flash photography so i have a hell of alot to learn.

Now that i know which pics hot4's is going to use i'll be posting up the shots that arent going to be used or arent similar to those that are.

Theres some nice group shots and standalone shots of the black and red 32's coming up in the june edition of Hot4's.

Unfortunately my favorite shot is going to print, so you'll all have to wait for it (those who got to homebush might have seen it on the screen of my camera).

RIP :ermm:

I had a quick chat with him at the end of the meet. We exchanged a few sentences.

Makes it even more bad it was the same car :)

On a more brighter note, Kory those shots are amazing! Theyre so vivid and sharp, I cant wait to see the rest.

Thanks for all the thanks Simon and Rallye and everyone else! Your photos turned out schweet also Rallye and i'm sure Simons will also once he posts them up :)

Is this photoshoot getting dedicated/featured towards the deceased? I hope it gets a mention, just goes to show that even the worst of things can happen to sensible people and its not a "hoon".