SAU Community

Wheels/tyres For Sale

got these wheels/tyres for sale (along with alot of stagea parts) in the stagea section , thought id chuck them up here too...

set of 16" stock nissan wheels, 5x114.3, 16x6.5, offset of 40p i think, no gutter rash or marks, tyres are 215/55/16, 2 brand new blue streak GT555, 2 60% bridgestone B500si. will sell with or without tyres. will also just sell tyres. $400 for the lot, $150 for bare wheels, $200 for blue streaks, $120 for bridgestones.

set of 4 205/60/15 duro(?) tyres, were on my old r31 for 2 hours before it was written off a few years back. one has a rub mark/ring on one sidewall from rubbing on the strut for 5kms. perfectly fine and safe, just rubbed the words off. standard size for an R31, fit on anything with 15" wheels, pick up only unless you organise a courier and if you're in the canberra area, i can fit these for you cheap - $230set

set of 4 205/65/15 supercat tyres, 2 are pretty much brand spankers, 2 look like they've been driven on for about a week. on commodore wheels at the moment, can include these too if you want them. fit on anything with 15" wheels, pick up only unless you organise a courier and if you're in the canberra area, i can fit these for you cheap - $250set, $300 with commo wheels

also have a fair few old 215/60/16 and 4 205/60/15 tyres, most are still legal, some boderline, probably best for drift/smoking - $25ea, the more you want, the cheaper they get!

pics of wheels up soon

buy my stuff so i can build my engine!

D.

im looling for 15"s ans 16"s tyres.

the existign set of rims i have are getting VERY low, infact im doing my best to not drive until i get grip.

there are some 15" stocko skyline rims (r31 i think) that i had my eye on, your tyres would be perfect for them.

only extremely minor camber wear on the inside of the bridgestones, photos arent the best and make it look alot worse than it is

pics of the 15s

12353d.jpg

12353e.jpg

also now have 4 185/65/15 nexens for $150

123534.jpg

12353g.jpg

D.