SAU Community

Stagea M35 Gallery

garetb16

This is f**king hot...

I guess that front bar's pretty rare?

that is hot but is not a masasports one might be custom

WTF dude? We know its not a masasports one...Its Nismo!

are you talking about the front bar or bonnet , so you reckon thats a nismo bonnet then ?

im talking about the bonnet

if so please post a link to that bonnet on a nismo site .......

At no point did you mention the bonnet when you were lamenting about how hot it looks, Dust.

So again, just to summarise for yourself (As everyone else is alreayd on the same page)

Front bar = Nismo

Bonnet = Masasports

Bonnet = Masasports

Bonnet MAY be the now defunct Dolphin item.

I have emailed RHD for a clear picture of the NM35 and PM35 Masa bonnet and will post here if I receive said pic.

I have emailed RHD for a clear picture of the NM35 and PM35 Masa bonnet and will post here if I receive said pic.

I assumed the Masa image on RHD was a stock image; they say they stock bonnets for a bunch of models - so I figured the venting pattern may well be different for the Stag compared ot the image.

Now that you mention Dolphin, I do recall seeing one on their site - but yeah, that was discontinued yeaaaaaars ago :(

I assumed the Masa image on RHD was a stock image; they say they stock bonnets for a bunch of models - so I figured the venting pattern may well be different for the Stag compared ot the image.

Now that you mention Dolphin, I do recall seeing one on their site - but yeah, that was discontinued yeaaaaaars ago :(

Yep same, which is why I requested a picture of the NM and PM bonnets.

The rims are 19x8.5 +22 Enkie GTC01

But thats too skinny, I ordered them online before anyone had done any real experimenting and wanted to be safe. We have worked out with my brothers M35 that 9.5 +35/30 is the ideal fitment - no scrubbing and no rolling necessary.

Although if I were to do it all again I would probably to a little flair/roll and run 9.5 +22

Its only the fronts that are an issue, you can easily fit 11" on the back! haha

What rubber did you end up getting?

I'm ordering wheels, same specs as yours (different brand). Thinking a 235/40-19 would fit the best. Thoughts?

All Clean with new rubber.

Should I do the black headlights? I cant decide if I should keep them silver because the car is dark, or black them out to make it mean...

Stagea-clean.JPG

That is a very VERY nice looking M35. Nice work!

yeah 225 and 245 are more common. I remember the Tyre guy telling me that the only car they can think of with 235 was the M3 so there arent any cheap options.

245 looks a bit big on 8.5J

Here is another pic of the tyre and fitment.

_MG_7823.jpg

_MG_7824.jpg

At no point did you mention the bonnet when you were lamenting about how hot it looks, Dust.

So again, just to summarise for yourself (As everyone else is alreayd on the same page)

Front bar = Nismo

Bonnet = Masasports

ye but bonnet = masasport isnt on there website they just have the twin vented bonnet

yeah 225 and 245 are more common. I remember the Tyre guy telling me that the only car they can think of with 235 was the M3 so there arent any cheap options.

245 looks a bit big on 8.5J

Here is another pic of the tyre and fitment.

_MG_7823.jpg

_MG_7824.jpg

the blue stag seems to be a rare colour compared to all the other colours they come in

mine is identicle colour and body style as this but with a nice wing and nsimo wedin i think its called exhaust

also undecided to black the headlights out

as the black loks awsome on the stagea expecially on the silver or white cars

yet with the blue colour im not sure as you need oposing colours light and dark so darker car means maybe keep silver lights to macth grill , still not sure

Cam - you are correct. Bonnet is a very rare Freeway - Dolphin item. If anyone finds one - i'll take it!!

http://www.freeway-dolphin.co.jp/aeroform/stagea/nissan_stagea_m35st.htm

Scroll down and there is a small picture of it.

ye but bonnet = masasport isnt on there website they just have the twin vented bonnet

As above. Bonnet is Dolphin...

If anyone finds one - i'll take it!!

Ive watched YAJ for over a year now; havent seen one come up yet.. and I'll be bidding on it rather than palming it off sorry mate :P

Presuming this thread is simply a gallery of M35's

Was sent these by a friend in Japan.

SLAMMED!!!!! >_<

post-12229-0-37119600-1303254966_thumb.jpg

post-12229-0-71615100-1303254982_thumb.jpg

how are these guys running different widths?

I thought everything goes to shit for the 4wd.

how are these guys running different widths?

I thought everything goes to shit for the 4wd.

What makes you think that its an NM35? Doesn't look like the guy was really after performance over stance!