SAU Community

Old School / New Age

Rbware

The entire SAUSA executive would like to congratulate SAUSA for winning the best club award at the Old School/ New Age Show 2010

Well done to all the members for making it a great day, for the work leading up to the show and the participation on the day that lead to the award being awarded to us.

I hope all are pleased with there efforts and this will be the first of many to come.

Shane. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes was a great day! And to win Top Club complemented what was already a great day with our Skylines (and Stagea :P). Good to stick it to the Commonwhore and Ford lads. Was more of an honour because there were far more car clubs in attendance this year than last year. :O

I'll be sure to bring the trophy to the Club's birthday dinner on the 28th April for all to see.

Who's got pics of the day? Whore it up fellas!!!

Congratulations guys!

Unfortunately the only pictures of the display I have were taken really late in the day when Krishy's car, Matty and the marque were gone. Loved the layout of this one ;)

R32 Represent! Only 2 of them were non-GTR.

sausa1.jpg

sausa2.jpg

sausa4.jpg

sausa3.jpg

Yes was a great day! And to win Top Club complemented what was already a great day with our Skylines (and Stagea :blush: ). Good to stick it to the Commonwhore and Ford lads. Was more of an honour because there were far more car clubs in attendance this year than last year. ;)

I'll be sure to bring the trophy to the Club's birthday dinner on the 28th April for all to see.

Who's got pics of the day? Whore it up fellas!!!

Will you have SAUSA forms there so i can sign up?

Congratulations guys!

Unfortunately the only pictures of the display I have were taken really late in the day when Krishy's car, Matty and the marque were gone. Loved the layout of this one ;)

R32 Represent! Only 2 of them were non-GTR.

sausa1.jpg

sausa2.jpg

sausa4.jpg

sausa3.jpg

Stealing your pictures to upload on facebook. I'll say there taken by you.

Hey fellas,

As you all know, we were presented with a massive basket of goodies along with our trophy for Top Club.

I am currently itemising all the goodies and will put the list up later tonight or tomorrow. Those who participated in the car show are welcome to select one item from the list. This includes you too Krishy.

The prizes should go back to the people who helped the Top Club win happen. All left over items will be used in the near future for some bundle of prizes.

:unsure:

And to keep you guys going ... here are some more pics of other cars that caught my interest on the day ...

post-48775-1269768089_thumb.jpgpost-48775-1269768111_thumb.jpg

post-48775-1269768131_thumb.jpgpost-48775-1269768158_thumb.jpg

post-48775-1269768207_thumb.jpgpost-48775-1269768237_thumb.jpg

post-48775-1269768265_thumb.jpgpost-48775-1269768311_thumb.jpg

post-48775-1269768355_thumb.jpgpost-48775-1269768407_thumb.jpg

And I've always had a soft spot for the TC Cortina. My uncle drag raced one when I was young, and when he passed on his TC became my first car at the age of 16yo. Loved that thing. Similar to this, but in baby blue.

post-48775-1269768438_thumb.jpg

The prizes should go back to the people who helped the Top Club win happen. All left over items will be used in the near future for some bundle of prizes.

Dang it. wasted weekend of cricket, might as well have come to this!

Hey guys,

I've put up a thread in the members section for the hand out of the prizes in the big bucket that accompanied our trophy. Participants from the day who helped make it a win for us are allowed to nominate 2 prizes from the list.

The list and thread is here: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/To...Pr-t314053.html

If anyone in attendance was not a member of SAU-SA, could they kindly PM me and I'll give you a copy of the list to chose from.

:)